Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football.Co.Uk Forum Awards 2013 - The Results

only those categories above were allowed in the voting for 2013 ...as our numbers have dwindled over the last few years it was decided that it was pointless having some categories ...if our numbers were to increase significantly then of course we could add a few more categories to our end of year forum awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Didn't even know they had this contest each year until Seamus kindly pm'd today!

Gutted i only finished 3rd in knowledge behind a cockney with a colour complex and a scouser with nothing more than an affinity to the British language! Absolte b*ll*cks based on my track records this season alone!
    Thanks for those that voted for me ,f*ck them that didn't! Happy new year to you all!

i think your solitary vote for 'football knowledge' came from a six year old who signed up over Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Didn't even know they had this contest each year until Seamus kindly pm'd today!

Gutted i only finished 3rd in knowledge behind a cockney with a colour complex and a scouser with nothing more than an affinity to the British language! Absolte b*ll*cks based on my track records this season alone!
    Thanks for those that voted for me ,f*ck them that didn't! Happy new year to you all!

i think your solitary vote for 'football knowledge' came from a six year old who signed up over Xmas
    Excuse me?

Re: Football.Co.Uk Forum Awards 2013 - The Results

How did I get a vote in this? lol