Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New forum home

Re: New forum home

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    both
    lol i blame you as always.

Echo Conal on this one. Any way the developers can get a responsive template/code? Mobile would be important in acquiring more people.

I'll be in touch with the IT and our owners again after the Easter holidays to see whats happening next.

The main thing at the moment is that we have managed to successfully move to a new forum without any major issues.

The new software is also working very nicely indeed with an almost instant response compared with how things were before.

Its still early days and there is a lot to do but I'm sure we can all agree in the mean time that positive steps have been made and were going in right direction.

the place is running smoothly. well done.

Way better.

Congrats.

We now have a new registration system in place so that genuine football fans can sign up to our new forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    We now have a new registration system in place so that genuine football fans can sign up to our new forum.
    Hopefully I will be bringing a few newbies in very shortly

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    nice one mate, if they contribute half as much as you they'll be very welcome additions indeed.
    Thanks, but my view of things is if you like something you do your best to make it even better

It looks like we have another new forum design/layout, what do you guys think about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    It looks like we have another new forum design/layout, what do you guys think about it?
    I thought I was in the wrong place, I had to have a quick slug of Cognac to steady my nerves.