Thread: Level 1 Course

Level 1 Course

Hello,

my name is Mario and I'm from Portugal. Next month, Im going to attend the level 1 football coach course in Altrincham, Manchester. My main goal is to do the level 2 too and apply after to the UEFA B license. I tried to contact my course tutor but, unfortunately, I didn't got any replay. Can you guys give me some tips about the course? In my opinion, i have allot of football knowledge (Im a sports journalist) but its always good to be prepared. Another question, do we receive the diploma in the last day of the course? Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards

Re: Level 1 Course

Quote Originally Posted by BB0yzini
    Hello,

my name is Mario and I'm from Portugal. Next month, Im going to attend the level 1 football coach course in Altrincham, Manchester. My main goal is to do the level 2 too and apply after to the UEFA B license. I tried to contact my course tutor but, unfortunately, I didn't got any replay. Can you guys give me some tips about the course? In my opinion, i have allot of football knowledge (Im a sports journalist) but its always good to be prepared. Another question, do we receive the diploma in the last day of the course? Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards
    Hey, your course should be accredited by the FA and if legit, you should receive a certificate and booklet explaining your role limits (if it is not run by the FA you may want to contact the FA to check its ok). I completed mine and if you have a basic understanding of the game you should be fine. Here is more information about the different FA coaching courses available:

Hope this helps and good luck!