Thread: Star Wars 7 - The Force Awakens

Star Wars 7 - The Force Awakens

The next Star Wars 7 movie to be released in Dec 2015 now has a title - The Force Awakens!
    Are there any other fans on here who like me cant wait for the new film?

Re: Star Wars 7 - The Force Awakens

I'm dreading it!. I Know I will watch it though and be disappointed. They should really leave it alone. Episodes 1 and 2 were awful and episode 3 was decent enough but 3 more? - Star Wars Episode VII - Taking the piss.

Going to see it but im looking forward to The Peanuts Movie more!.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    Going to see it but im looking forward to The Peanuts Movie more!.

Give the new Star Wars movie a chance mate! I know its being made now by Disney and not Lucas but it could still be amazing.

My favourite fims in the series are

Episode 5 - Empire Strikes Back (1980)
    Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones (2002)
    Episode 4 - A New Hope - (1977)
    Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

I hated
    Episode 6 - Return of the Jedi (1983) because of the Ewoks and Episode 1 - The Phantom Menance 1999 because of JaJa Binks.

Yeah Jaja really killed episode I. Didn't really like episode II either but redeemed themselves with Episode III. I agree that Episode V is the best.

I love Star Wars.

I'm pleased that the Force Awakens has been filmed using In-camera and that CGI and green screens have been left to an absolute minimum. From what I've read proper sets have been used as well as models like the originals.

I booked VIP tickets for the 22nd December and I can't wait. Hope the story is a good one.