Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window 2015

January transfer window 2015

The time will soon be upon us again on 1st January when managers can recruit new players or sell their unwanted stars.

Will post here all the major deals that are done for us to discuss.

Re: January transfer window 2015

This is an interesting move!
    Fernando Torres has officially left Chelsea and signed a permanent deal with AC Milan who will now try and loan him to Atletico Madrid!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Fernando Torres has officially left Chelsea and signed a permanent deal with AC Milan who will now try and loan him to Atletico Madrid!
    This is now a done deal!

As an Atletico fan im over the moon to have Fernando Torres back at the club where he belongs and im sure he will soon be back among the goals again.
    How do you think he will do back in Spain?

Arsenal's Lukas Podolski is on his way to Italy to sign a loan deal with Inter Milan where he hopes to play more regular football under Roberto Mancini.

Arsenal lets their player with the best scoring/min ratio go

Man City are reported to be close to doing a deal with Swansea to sign striker Wilfried Bony for around £30 million!

Swansea are readying January bid for Anderlecht striker Aleksandar Mitrovic. The Swans need to act quickly as their star forward Wilfried Bony, who will go to ManCity.
    Victor Valdes is close to sign a two-year deal with Manchester United. He looks to return to fitness following a cruciate injury and that's why Louis Van Gaal wants to finish this deal as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    i don't understand this.

Milan bought him but are loaning him to Madrid for two years? wtf is all that about? how are Milan benefitting from this?

i presume Milan are getting a loan fee but why didn't Atletico cut out the middle man and just sign Torres on a two year contract? all very strange and i suspect a few quid has gone into the pockets of some very savvy agents.
    They did something similar with Dani Pacheco. Atletico loaned him from us, then immediately loaned him out to Rayo.

The tax dodging scandal was sometime ago now!

Spanish keeper Victor Valdes who has been training with Man Utd since leaving Barcelona is now reported to have signed a deal with the red devils.

Im sure that all this will mean is that he is happy to be their no2 and its doesnt mean David De Gea is going to join Real Madrid.

In other European transfer news Inter Milan have revealed that Bayern Munich's Swiss midfieder Xherdan Shaqiri has decided to join them and not Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply
    Arsenal lets their player with the best scoring/min ratio go
    Lucas Podolski is very upset with Arsene Wenger. Here is what he a said in the British press today.

[quote}"He said nothing to me. He did not call me or say goodbye", said Podolski.

"I donít need flowers or a kiss from him. But it is about respect, about saying goodbye.

"For me respect is important. I did everything for the club I possibly could have.

"I donít believe I did anything wrong. I did not get drunk in a club.

"I wish all of Arsenal and their amazing fans the very best for this season and I see myself as a Gunner. Nothing from him to me, though, but that is his way."

ďIf I had been given a run of five or ten games and played really s**t, then I could say Ďfair enough, I am not good enoughí. I donít say I should have played every game. When you have three games in a week and sit all of them on the bench, this is not fair.

"I was happy at the club. I played 82 games and scored 31 goals plus assists. Thatís not bad. But when you donít get a chance you cannot show what you can do ó and the last five months I hardly played.

"Wenger said to me I was the best finisher at the club. Let me play, then." [/quote]