Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window 2015

Re: January transfer window 2015

Jermaine Defoe who is currently training with his old club Spurs is set to return to the PL with Sunderland who will offer £14 million to Toronto FC,

Jermaine Defoe is reported to have passed his medical with Sunderland who in some sort of swap deal will send striker Jozy Altidore to MLS side Toronto.

A few recent deals.

Aston Villa signed Spanish midfielder Carles Gil from Valencia for £3 million.

Leicester City have broken their transfer record with the signature of Croatian sensation Andrej Kramaric who scored loads of goals for Rijeka.

AC Milan have signed Spanish midfielder Suso from Liverpool on permanent deal ending his 4 year stay with the Anfield club.

This one is for Boris.

Ipswich Town have signed 24 year old former Hammers striker Freddie Sears from Colchester for a fee thought to be only around £10,000
    He was out of contract in the summer.

Crystal Palace have brought in Yaya Sanogo on loan from Arsenal until end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply
    Arsenal lets their player with the best scoring/min ratio go
    Lucas Podolski is very upset with Arsene Wenger. Here is what he a said in the British press today.

"He said nothing to me. He did not call me or say goodbye", said Podolski.

"I donít need flowers or a kiss from him. But it is about respect, about saying goodbye.

"For me respect is important. I did everything for the club I possibly could have.

"I donít believe I did anything wrong. I did not get drunk in a club.

"I wish all of Arsenal and their amazing fans the very best for this season and I see myself as a Gunner. Nothing from him to me, though, but that is his way."

ďIf I had been given a run of five or ten games and played really s**t, then I could say Ďfair enough, I am not good enoughí. I donít say I should have played every game. When you have three games in a week and sit all of them on the bench, this is not fair.

"I was happy at the club. I played 82 games and scored 31 goals plus assists. Thatís not bad. But when you donít get a chance you cannot show what you can do ó and the last five months I hardly played.

"Wenger said to me I was the best finisher at the club. Let me play, then."
    That is what I was expecting somehow..
    in most of these 82 games he was subbed in or out .. and scored 31 times anyways (+ assits)... that's very impressive...
    so it had to be something personal..

Swansea have completed the signing of right back Kyle Naughton from Tottenham for £5 million.

This one is for Boris.

Ipswich Town have signed 24 year old former Hammers striker Freddie Sears from Colchester for a fee thought to be only around £10,000
    If I knew he was going that cheaply I would have stumped up the transfer fee myself to bring him to play for Sydney FC!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    This one is for Boris.

If I knew he was going that cheaply I would have stumped up the transfer fee myself to bring him to play for Sydney FC!

he's already hit the back of the net for his new employers.
    See, he's quality

Everton striker Samuel Eto'o has passed a medical with Sampdoria who are in the running with Lazio and Napoli for a a CL position in Serie A.

Also on his way to Italy is West Ham's Ravel Morrison who is reported to have signed a deal with Lazio and he will join up with his new club in July.

Arsenal completed the signing of Gabriel Paulista from Villarreal for £11.2 million and sent striker Joel Campbell there on loan.

Chelsea are reported to have done a deal for Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado who plays for Fiorentina with Mo Salah going the other way.

Andre Schuerrle will join either Wolfsburg or Dortmund in Germany before the transfer window shuts.

Crystal Palace have signed Jordan Mutch from QPR and former Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi who had been playing in Turkey.