Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: January transfer window 2015

Re: January transfer window 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Im pleased that we didnt sign Adebayor as i dont like him and delighted that we kept Carlton Cole.

Adebayor is 100x better than Cole, even when he's in his full on strop mode.

Adebayor is nothing but a foreign mercenary of the highest order who is like one of those guns for hire in a cowboy movie.
    I dont want to see his type in a Hammers shirt even if he is a better player than Carlton Cole who at least always tries his best for our club.

It was funny that Daniel Levy of Spurs canceled the transfer because he considers West Ham to be a direct rival! How times have changed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams

Adebayor is nothing but a foreign mercenary of the highest order who is like one of those guns for hire in a cowboy movie.
    I dont want to see his type in a Hammers shirt even if he is a better player than Carlton Cole who at least always tries his best for our club.

It was funny that Daniel Levy of Spurs canceled the transfer because he considers West Ham to be a direct rival! How times have changed!
    it was just a loan.

regardless, adebayor scored about 35 in 80 odd games for spurs. i'd be delighted with that return from anyone

Here is a brief list of all the major deals that were done in January.

Bony - Swansea to Man City - 28 million

Cuadrado - Fiorentina to Chelsea - 26.8 million

Gabriel - Villarreal to Arsenal - 11.3 million

Bertrand - Chelsea to Southampton - 10 million

Kramaric - Rijeka to Leicester - 9.5 million,

Defoe to Sunderland - Altidore to Toronto (swap deal)

Man Utd,Liverpool or Tottenham didn't make any major signings at all in this window. West Ham didn't buy anybody either!
    Any final thoughts on these deals? will any of these players be a success in the PL?