Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum.Football.Co.UK's 10th anniversary!

Re: Forum.Football.Co.UK's 10th anniversary!

I only come back because...
    come on, Boris, we all naturally gravitate down to this place because, as Steely says, we've grown to love it, actually

Did someone mention best female competition?

Anyhoooo....happy belated birthday Football.co.uk

I've had some great memories and huge laughs along the years coming here,just reading back on things make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza-LFC

I've had some great memories and huge laughs along the years coming here,just reading back on things make me smile.

What a way to return!!! Brilliant Gazz!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

do you have some sort of alert that goes off when that gets mentioned?

you always seem to pop up at the instant that gets brought up somehow! it has to be said that lesser men than yourself would have quietly ignored the references to it though so kudos to you! all good fun, as i'm sure you know.

Beetlejuice-esque aye?

I'm 100% certain some sort of a twitch it developed when we bring it up, you're always quick to come back

Lol it's all a coincidence honest,perfect timing too

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

do you have some sort of alert that goes off when that gets mentioned?

you always seem to pop up at the instant that gets brought up somehow! it has to be said that lesser men than yourself would have quietly ignored the references to it though so kudos to you! all good fun, as i'm sure you know.
    I didn't think so at the time,but looking back it was all good fun mate..

Made myself look like a complete moron but all fun lol

Where has that time gone?

I was asked to help run the forum in 2005 by The General (Paul) after helping run CMFrenzy (not sure if anyone remembers this site?)

Back in the early days this place was literally rammed with conversation. Members have come and gone since then - including myself. It's great to see so many old faces replying on this thread.

Steely - I've heard that you have a family now....how the hell did that happen?! :P
    Specnur - I'm sure I read a semi-recent post from you regarding Arsene Wenger being a better coach than Pep Guardiola - some things will never change.
    Hams - Great to see that you are still working hard to keep this place ticking over. Must be over the moon with the progress the Hammers have made in the last few years.
    Pokerkings - Just had a listen to the original TalkSport call...that is still genius. The video cracks me up.
    Mrtz - Been keeping track of you on Facebook mate - proper stalker style! I can't believe they wouldn't allow a pig in your new pad.
    Big Jono & Conner - These two come as a pair. Do they still post?
    Gazza LFC - Great to see you still about. Hope you and Nikki are still doing well.
    Oranjepalooza - Brad is doing well still. Would be great to see him around the place again. From what I see on Facebook, he continues to coach.
    Smithy - She is an absolute star. Still keep in touch, so with see if I can get her back on to say a few words

There are loads that I have missed out, so will start making my way around the forum.

Thoughts go out to some of those who are no longer with us also.

Twmcat - It come as a shock to us all when Clive passed away. Arsenal fan through and through who helped get the Womens Football section up and running with Agent Smith (If I remember correctly) and Smithy.

Update on me...

Well I continue to work with the site - however my contract will end at the end of this month. This means I will have some spare time to come back to the forum.

My daughters are growing up quickly.
    Eldest is now 10, and plays for our local football club.
    Youngest is 7, and although she started playing football last year, it just isn't really her thing.

Still working for the same company - been there 16 years now so am part of the furniture. Look forward to catching up with you all a bit more.

A pair with Conner? Deadset thats how feuds start!?!

I came back about a week ago after a few years away

Did you make a new avatar just for the return?

I don't jump into these things half hearted dear boy!

Love that Steely still has good old Alf Garnett...Didn't I choose that for you back in the day?