Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1050596061 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 621

Thread: The hate that hate produced!

  1. #591
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post

    According to FBI stats .

    Whites killed by Blacks 1.8
    Blacks Killed by Whites 4.4
    Whites Killed by Whites 10.1
    Blacks Killed by Blacks 52.3

    .
    Positive news.

    By these calculations, the problem should eventually be solved.
    Arsene Wenger the "specialist in failure".

  2. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    mate the number of whites killed by whites is 82% renumber of black killed by blacks is 90%
    So i ask you this, if the number are so close why are we not seeing more innocent white men and women gunned down by white cops?
    Especially when you consider that black on black crime is committed in a pretty contained area of each city.
    We don't go into schools and cinema's shooting children and students and movie goers like our white counterparts .


    The thing you are missing here seaman is this .
    White are more at risk at being killed by other whites than by blacks ,this is fact .
    Yet the fear of whites of blacks is what drives them top accept with cops killing innocent black men and refusing to lock them up.
    Blacks kill other blacks because 400 years of dehumanization does that!
    To believe that black always killed other blacks for little or no reason is racist and and unfounded. As it never happened before the black man interacted with the European. I have said it before and i'll say it again . Race was always a white man problem ,black folks or any other race for that matter never give a sh!t about race. White people created race based slavery ,this is a fact , which is why we devalue our own lives over the course of 400 years of mental conditioning under the European.

    Now to make something clear that Steely will probably again try and blur the point with ,when i say white people i do not mean ALL white people it is in general for European establishments or countries.

    That was one my first questions about innocent white people being gunned down by white cops. Does it happen? I'm sure it does. And maybe white people in America don't make a big deal out of it. Also some of these cases of unarmed people being shot are down to the stupidity of that person. I mean not doing what the cops ask them and making wrong movements and so on. It's obviously not an easy job and a stressful one being a cop in America especially with their gun laws

  3. #593
    So here's an example of how engrained into police culture the killing of black people is .
    This coward has a body camera on and he still files a false report contradicting what we see on the footage.
    Not only that his fellow officers ,some here may call them "honest or good Cops" also falsified the reports of this egregious crime.
    Not one of them turned this coward in.
    And folks still want to believe black folk are the problem or this is happening to white folks also?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/23/us...ial/index.html

    and oh ,by the way .Even though he obviously lied ,the crocodile tears he shed in court was enough to convince the jury not to convict him.
    any chance this is starting to sink in yet?

  4. #594

  5. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    This author wants to talk about over simplification of recent killings in regards to race .Well there is a precedent that enables us as black folk living in America to use that oversimplification ,it's a consistent theme from the very day we set foot on this land.
    We were hung from trees without trial ,we were butchered and maimed for very little .
    We have been strangled to death in front of cameras and we have had our kids murdered by cops in playgrounds.
    Our history of treatment by law enforcement in the US demands us to point the finger at racial bias. So as black people in America ,we are basically just continuing the same narrative that has gone on from the very start of this country under European occupation.
    How he can say that the disproportionate amount of black being killed compared to whites per capita pretty much tells you of his own bias in writing that piece.
    It's not worth anything to me ,just another attempt at deflecting blame and calling it out for what it is.
    I wonder how he would explain blacks being locked up for crimes whites walk free with slap on the wrist for? pfft!
    Or how blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be shot by cops.
    Or how blacks are at least 3 times more likely to be killed by cops when unarmed. We represent 6% of the population but make up 40% of unarmed people killed!



    Time should be ashamed of themselves for printing that trash.
    Last edited by specnur; 12-07-2017 at 01:41 PM.

  6. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    That was one my first questions about innocent white people being gunned down by white cops. Does it happen? I'm sure it does. And maybe white people in America don't make a big deal out of it. Also some of these cases of unarmed people being shot are down to the stupidity of that person. I mean not doing what the cops ask them and making wrong movements and so on. It's obviously not an easy job and a stressful one being a cop in America especially with their gun laws
    mate , your ignorance is infuriating, i have to admit it.
    I don't know how old you are or how much research you have done or how you phrase your search for information but you are talking absolute bollocks.

    1). Whites do not have the same history of police violence against them as blacks have.

    2)In the Castile case he was complying exactly how he was taught and he was shot in front of a toddler in the back seat and a woman sat next to him. That officers not only unjustifiably murdered that man ,but put every person in that car at risk also. For what ? a traffic stop. How are you justifying someone not complying properly to murder? The guy trying to run away unarmed shot in the back 7 times is ok in your world ? ,the guy trying to drive off for not having a license ,shot in the head is OK? if its ok how come all these cops lied about what happened ? Not even there own bosses back them up but you and the white community do.

    3) As for the job that cops do ! everyone knows what that job entails before they go into that career ,no one forces them to and no one forces them to stay in it .
    If it were that stressful they wouldn't be in it . What people like you turn a blind eye to ,is that police officers are no different than any other citizen they are human ,they have biases and prejudices and without question in many areas of America there are white supremacists within the ranks its been documented. So all that taken into consideration you still think they deserve the benefit of the doubt when an unarmed black man and woman is murdered at their hand ?
    Last edited by specnur; 12-07-2017 at 01:43 PM.

  7. #597


    Well, that's that then.

    Thread could be closed now.
    Arsene Wenger the "specialist in failure".

  8. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Not only that his fellow officers ,some here may call them "honest or good Cops" also falsified the reports of this egregious crime.
    Not one of them turned this coward in.
    Who on earth would call somebody who lies in their reports an "honest or good cop"?

  9. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    Who on earth would call somebody who lies in their reports an "honest or good cop"?
    Well, your suggestion is that if a cop has not committed an actual crime ,then he or she should be given the benefit of the doubt that he or she is good!
    When everyone knows that the "blue wall of silence " is impenetrable.
    They will never turn in a fellow officer ,so who's really good?

    in other news of the degenerative culture spread by the west ..........https://www.theguardian.com/world/20..._US_collection

  10. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Who knows?
    so you're happy to speculate that the dead female cop might, by chance, be some sort of corrupt Sambo but you draw the line at speculating on the motivation and justification for her murder?

    Right, glad we've established your boundaries ffs

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Of course its divisive ,it's not meant to be ,but we have tried waiting for these people to come to their senses by fighting this scourge together and it hasn't worked .All it has done is blurred vision. It's time fro another option. After the abolition of slavery in the US blacks built their own town and it functioned at an economic rate superior to many all white cities at the time . That city was burned to the ground by jealous crackers killing everyone who could not escape ,the car is called "Black Wall Street" look it up . My point is ,we need to go back to that again ,now we can arm ourselves and protect ourselves with small increments of laws in our favour. Once we gain respect as a community on out won two feet again ,then we can come to the table again as separate entities in that country . There is no other option.
    Go for it. set up your community elsewhere outside of the rule of the US establishment racists. its a big world out there for you to establish your utopia. or, if you don't want to leave, set up shop in a few select states and make them your own.

    apartheid by choice. that's what you're advocating. good luck with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    It mean nothing to you because your people haven't been the victims of genocide by the those who have held power over you.
    Your lack of perspective for a person as intelligent as you are is appalling if it is not purposeful. You continue to downplay or minimize the history of the black man's experience since he came into contact with the European.
    it means nothing to me because all I see is a woman executed because of her occupation. somehow you must reconcile your brain with the idea that this black female police officer is immune or somehow a beneficiary of this white patriarchal world and so 'had it coming'.

    it isn't me that is impacting on the black man's experience although I have pointed out several times that his struggle began before he came into contact with the European.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Of curse i can , have you not seen the amount of unarmed black men murdered by government officials in that country just in theist 3 years ?
    You think people just go around killing cops for no known reason? Without a doubt each case will be linked to people just having enough of seeing their people not only unjustly murdered ,but to 99% of the time having their killers walk free. You must out of your damn mind if you think any people can take that shit from the the start of the European occupation of north America. You would have to have absolutely no pride or self worth. In fact we should hAvE NONE AT ALL giving what as a pole have gone through in that country . And as an old white Punk Rock singer said ,"White America couldn't handle what Black Americans have gone through in this country" and it the damn truth.
    I've stated the reason before. she was killed because she was a Sambo. your reply was 'who knows' as though there is a mystery to why this filth decided to kill her. the woman herself was black, as are her children. she must, by definition, be just as much in the struggle as you. her job was to prevent crime and punish criminals in a predominately black area. she was doing more than most to make black lives matter yet ends up executed for her trouble by one of her own. yet rather than outright condemn this disgusting act you decide to cast aspersions on her character and sing the race card all over the keyboard again.

    it was an inexcusable act. no two ways about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Sadly yes ! because it is sending a message that needs to heard loud and clear to the people that are culling us at will. Our lives are not cheap.
    You are Assuming this woman was innocent by the way lets not forget that shall we. She was local cop by all accounts known to the local area if not only by face.
    So who knows what interactions she has had . She may well be a honest cop doing her job .It's not that i have no sympathy for her or even ion it were a white cop gunned down . I would have sympathy if they were honest cops ,but i think what we are seeing over theist few years with this cops killing us is more important than the life of a few "innocent cops". And lets just remember this while we are here . I can guarantee you without a shadow ion doubt ,if that innocent cop saw one of her fellow officers doing something illegal she wouldn't turn him in ,especially if it were in the act of an arrest of a criminal. So how innocent are they really?
    you show that your lives are not cheap by killing a black woman. in what warped world does that carry any logic? of course I am assuming she was innocent. do you have evidence to show she wasn't? you're assuming she is crooked on the basis that she is A) a cop and B) dead.

    this braindead mentality is exactly the same mentality that the racist cops you so despise have. she was a cop so likely to be corrupt versus he was a black man so likely to be a criminal.

    you're cut from the same cloth and you don't even see your own hypocrisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    That's your opinion and it wold be the opinion of many whites i America also ,because they see any cop as an entity out there to PROTECT THEM and not my kind.
    so black people don't think that executing this woman was the behaviour of scum? I truly hope you're wrong on that or the US is more f*cked than I ever imagined.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    As i said , directly it won't ,but it will start the ball rolling in the right direction eventually. It is thinly option that i feel a lot of African Americans feel they have left . We been through everything else at least twice already . Waited patiently for equal justice under law ,but all we are seeing is the most egregious failures in the justice system in recent memory. It just can't get worse than this for us.
    lets sit tight and wait for the second American Civil War then.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Well that's just your ignorance of life in black America .
    Like we don't feel pain like you do!
    How would you know that is the case ?
    When we are told the role of the police officer is to protect ALL Americans and yet they are gunning us down at an alarming rate and waling free ,it signaled to us that our lives are worth less than that of other "humans". We are fighting against that notion set by government officials . Just take that in for a minute. The people who control the country are setting the tone for white America . Why do you think crackers like Zimmerman feels he has the right to and freedom to shoot a kid with arg of candy in his hand because he was wearing a hoody in his area ?
    I'm quite happy to be ignorant if it means I don't have to endure attempts to justify the execution of a police officer minding her own business.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    It's a serious question ,but maybe given some of your comments above a meaningless one as you seem to be in denial about the plight of blacks in America of the course of the countries young history up until today.
    it may be serious but that doesn't make it any less odd. would I swap my race? so unless I wanted to go full "Dolezal" it means I'm in denial about racial strife in the USA?


    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    And why is that exactly ?
    You really don't have a clue or are in complete and utter denial of the residual affects of 400 years of institutionalized racism!
    You OBVIOUSLY believe that black people have a predisposition to violent self destructive behavior , there can't be any other rational behind you uttering such nonsense.
    All that Eurocentric crap being taught in the west has got your head up your @ss homie!
    Black on black murder is a direct result of race based slavery and nothing else.
    so in a nutshell what you have are blacks killing black ,acting totally out of character of what they were like BEFORE the European got to them.
    We went from being the most advanced people on the planet giving Europe their first universities and libraries to what you see in modern America which in many cases can only be the lowest form of black life morally in many cases. If you can start to understand this fact of responsibility of Europe's creation of what has manifested itself in the black communities worldwide wide, then you are half way there mate. Anything else is basically calling black folk subhuman by default.
    nice try. the statement is very clear. "I'd rather be a black man in the US than a black man in 99% of the worlds other countries"

    have a go at explaining where the f*ck you've got that statement to suggest I think black people have a predisposition to violent self destructive behaviour. I'd love to hear it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •