Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586768
Results 671 to 678 of 678

Thread: The hate that hate produced!

  1. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    if they weren't born here they should be deported after doing their time.
    Not sure how they fit the topic of the thread though! Unless you are suggesting that their actions is justification for hate of all of their fellow race?
    well you can take your pick.

    - these are men so enraged with western foreign policy that they target the immoral white devils for their hideous deeds

    - these sick b*stards are amongst many groomings gangs which are almost exclusively of one, specific community which breeds resentment against them such as we saw at Finsbury Park.

    - these are men that are the product of their teachings in that non-believers are no more than cattle and can be taken as sexual slaves.

    all three are 'hate that hate produced'.

  2. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post

    You have got to be kidding! Are you telling me you gave a unbiased account of that situation in your response ?
    you keep changing your angle. first I "justified his death" then I "blamed him solely for his death" now its merely that I gave a "biased account of the situation".

    I've given my opinion. is your opinion free from bias?


    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    So you are assuming that the kid would have died anyway because ehe stuffed something down his throat? Leave it out ffs!
    I guess we SHOULD wait for then inquest..............hopefully an independent one !
    what? I've said that the plastic wrapped caffeine and paracetemol package being put into his throat played some part in contributing towards his death. I don't know if it was 10% responsible or 100% but it was definitely contributory.

    and there you go, already insinuating that any conclusion made by the inquest that doesn't feed into your pre-conceived notions is down to bias. your stall is set, load up the molotovs.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Well as far as i know that is part of the procedure of you are a drug cop. Its obvious if you roll up on any group of kids all of sudden the first thing they do is get rid of the drugs as fast as possible in a way that cannot be detected and swallowing them is probably #1 in such close circumstances .It is not new ,if watch the tv series cops for season you'll see numerous instances of it happening probably. So lets not pretend then cops are not aware of that tactic.
    the bloke was an ordinary police officer wasn't he, not a specialist 'drug cop'? of course they're aware people swallow their stash. they, and you, are also aware of people dying after swallowing their stash so it isn't something that should be viewed lightly.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Well look at the alternative !
    Stoping him for swallowing it using what technique putting him in a choke hold with an foreign object in his throat. I wish i could laugh at the absurdity of what you are implying ,but a kid died for nothing in reality.
    Again you refuse to see this kids demise as unjustified for something as trivial as what was thought to be drugs.
    What is it dot you understand about that ?
    well it is easy to talk in hindsight about what could and should have happened. but if we're going to look at what the police officer could and should have done then why the f*ck wouldn't you look at what the bloke himself could and should have done?

    you're right that he died for nothing though. a tragic waste of a life.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    I think you be hard pressed to find it in any police manual that the tactic used here was at the top of techniques .Not even in your most racist southern state of America in the 50's would you find that shocker it is so blatant to cause harm.
    Letting them swallow it and leaving them in a cell to shit it out is an option used far and wide .Definitely in America when dealing with drug mules at airports so stop with the nonsense pal.
    I couldn't be bothered to look for two long but two links below highlight why the option you say is used far and wide isn't necessarily a sensible option either. drug mules at airports already have the stash in their stomach, we're talking about being in a position to stop somebody swallowing it.

    https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...d-mans-capture
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-drugs-9604198

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    I question it because you ,by default ,take one side offer another . Whether you recognize that or not its the truth.
    I depending on the the case i side with my experience and historical reference in whatever situation arises.
    The history of black folks since their first interaction with Europeans is full of examples that fully justify me taking any stance that err's on the said of mistrust ,especially in policing.
    that's fine. I'm happy to be questioned on my posts. I don't agree with your assessment but that's that.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    The thing you are missing is that in those crime ridden neighborhoods not everyone is a criminal. Some go to work everyday ,driving buses ,trains and other for s of works and come back and are still treated like sh!t by cops . Stopped and searched for no reason other than being black.
    And it is not "some residual effect" it is the only reason black folk act like they do negatively in every corner of the west. Some is not 10 or 20% it is 95% of the reason for all our woes.
    ffs, how was I missing that? I even spelt out that I came from such a neighbourhood. I and my family are not criminals so I didn't think I needed to type such an obvious thing. you surely didn't actually think that I was insinuating that everyone in such a community would indulge in criminality did you? I don't believe you did think that so I'd query why you'd reply like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    how can you say it's not a race issue ffs?????? There you go again "magnified into race" !!!!!!!!
    Let me make it clear for you after the .......400 years of denial of education , language , Culture , families torn apart , Bred like cattle (literally) raped lynched ,mutilated and every other dehumanizing thing your imagination can conjure up , America society all of sudden said you are free expecting us to now for right into everyday society like every other red blooded white american . It was due to their race they were denied basic human rights ,because they were not seen as human. That isn not just me saying that .This was written into law that blacks were sub human! Now i am talking strictly about America here .But in the UK a lot of inner city youth have that same slave mentality pass down through their a parents. Not everyone like America ,but they are from the same trauma.
    perhaps my wording wasn't clear. what I was saying wasn't a race issue was the propensity for crime. i.e. that blacks are somehow wired to be criminals.


    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    That is then ONLY way we make progress ,not expecting and taking hand outs from those that don;t look like us . We have to help ourselves to show that we value ourselves first before anyone else. It's not about how white society view us ,its about us living the peaceful lifestyle within our nature.
    which is exactly what I'm referring to when I suggested a "Black Amnesty". no more criminality against your black brothers and sisters. simple as that.

    the issue of hand outs is something I spoke at length about with the Presidential election and is also true in the UK with Labour. it suits these people to have communities reliant on the State for support. the Clinton's don't give a f*ck about you.


    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    You can't intelligently prove any of the above in reality i don't care how hard you look.
    And i don't know what black folk you have been listening to to for then opinion in your frost sentence because that is not my reality.
    Yes you will have the odd person who leans on oppression to justify their laziness ,but that is no different from many whites you'll find in many parts of the UK.
    But any success we have is not because of white society we got it IN SPITE of white society.
    I didn't say "intelligently". but you can make a case for them, if you were so inclined.

    for sure, people use all sorts to justify their laziness. however my bigger concern are children that have a narrative of oppression drummed into them which then saps any drive, determination and enthusiasm out of them and leads to them being less than the productive people they should have been.

    for example, I'm not going to sit there and tell my daughter that women have suffered centuries of oppression, treated as inferior and unequal and must obey the patriarchy. the history and plight of women is a burden that isn't hers and I wouldn't ever want to quell her outlook on life by dumping it all on her. of course sexism still exists and I'm certain she will experience it for herself but that will be a matter that can be addressed on its specific merits at the time.

    if I drum it into her that men are sexist and all the rest of it then she will suddenly "notice" all sorts of examples of "sexism" and I can't imagine what that does for the human psyche.

    I get there are differences but I don't think the differences are all that great.

  3. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    well you can take your pick.

    - these are men so enraged with western foreign policy that they target the immoral white devils for their hideous deeds

    - these sick b*stards are amongst many groomings gangs which are almost exclusively of one, specific community which breeds resentment against them such as we saw at Finsbury Park.

    - these are men that are the product of their teachings in that non-believers are no more than cattle and can be taken as sexual slaves.

    all three are 'hate that hate produced'.
    who said that ? please send the direct quote for the source.

  4. #674
    [QUOTE=Steely;1388383]

    you keep changing your angle. first I "justified his death" then I "blamed him solely for his death" now its merely that I gave a "biased account of the situation".
    Well justifying his death because it was his own fault is a possibility?
    I am telling you what the consistency of your comments on such subjects reflect ,this one included.
    You question the validity of Black lives Matter strictly for a white perspective without even taking a moments time to try and put yourself in the place of a black person.
    The instituihanlzed racism over their entire existence in America ,the outrageous amount of innocent black folk being murdered at the hands of the law ,with no justice at the end of it. And you question their validity .So if you are failing to look at that without a blinkered view with the mountain of examples justifying their exustanmce then you doing so inn this case should not be a surprise .


    I've given my opinion. is your opinion free from bias?
    My opinion has justification to have bias because of the system and it history in such cases. If its ere just a s many white people being treated the same way my view would change .


    what? I've said that the plastic wrapped caffeine and paracetemol package being put into his throat played some part in contributing towards his death. I don't know if it was 10% responsible or 100% but it was definitely contributory.
    And i am saying as an adult and not a toddler unsupervised if that wrapper caused him discomfort he could dislodge it with a hefty cough or by plucking it out himself. THAT however is impossible with some 200 pound coward laying on top of you and with his arm around your throw for good measure .They and no care for that kids life and for what ? carrying an explosive to blow people up NO , on a shooting rampage NO, maybe having drugs on him yes . Enough reason to over power a kid half his size and straggle the last breath out of his body.

    and there you go, already insinuating that any conclusion made by the inquest that doesn't feed into your pre-conceived notions is down to bias. your stall is set, load up the molotovs.
    yeah well the Stephen Lawrence to name one case kind of has that affect me and it should any clear thinking individual.


    the bloke was an ordinary police officer wasn't he, not a specialist 'drug cop'? of course they're aware people swallow their stash. they, and you, are also aware of people dying after swallowing their stash so it isn't something that should be viewed lightly.
    So he was diving all over him with his arm around his neck trying to save his life ? if that's what you want to believe then fine ,but please don't offended if i chose not to.


    well it is easy to talk in hindsight about what could and should have happened. but if we're going to look at what the police officer could and should have done then why the f*ck wouldn't you look at what the bloke himself could and should have done?
    you mean he shouldn't have walked away for the cop and put something in his mouth ,is enough for him to die ? Is that all a black life is worth in your eyes ? A cop is a PROFESSIONAL trained to handle a multitude of one on one situations such as this . The kid was not a threat to the officer or anyone else at that point in time.

    you're right that he died for nothing though. a tragic waste of a life.
    Yep more tragic is those that refuse to see the trend or pattern which leads to them not only happening again ,but often is not met with justice and therefore causing justified resentment towards ALL cops for a lot of people . Once you understand that black pole have a problem with cops for a justified reason rather than the implication they are violent by default and hate anyone getting in the way of their unlawful nature which is what really is the theme i see in your comments .



    I couldn't be bothered to look for two long but two links below highlight why the option you say is used far and wide isn't necessarily a sensible option either. drug mules at airports already have the stash in their stomach, we're talking about being in a position to stop somebody swallowing it.
    At the risk of causing harm and in this case death though ? Think about what you are saying man!
    The fact remain that whatever is swallowed has to come out eventually ,but this over zealous cop couldn't think clear enough to settle for that option.
    I mean if the kid swallowed drugs ,a gun wouldn't suddenly appear in the kids hand and shoot him. The cop lost all concept of force fitting the situation.


    I don't care what the links you provided say ,there is absolutely no justification for that cop choking that boy in that situation . The risk outweighs the gain , obviously not in the eyes of some folk.



    ffs, how was I missing that? I even spelt out that I came from such a neighbourhood. I and my family are not criminals so I didn't think I needed to type such an obvious thing. you surely didn't actually think that I was insinuating that everyone in such a community would indulge in criminality did you? I don't believe you did think that so I'd query why you'd reply like that.
    My point is i know police often grab anyone in certain cases ,but you are missing the point that often times they make a b-line toward any person of colour even if he is not doing anything wring. I know this from my football days more than anyone you know trust me. I say that because foolishly or stubbornly you refuse to accept that cops can be racist or at least not to the scale i am trying to explain to you through experience .


    which is exactly what I'm referring to when I suggested a "Black Amnesty". no more criminality against your black brothers and sisters. simple as that.
    "Black amnesty" is that what you are suggesting!
    Because i am not sure how that fixes issues within our community.
    I for one wasn't saying that black folk who kill black folks should not face justice ,if that is what you are implying. I just think that fixing the issues of racism within the police forces nationwide is first and foremost our most pressing issue.



    the issue of hand outs is something I spoke at length about with the Presidential election and is also true in the UK with Labour. it suits these people to have communities reliant on the State for support. the Clinton's don't give a f*ck about you.
    Personally i don't know anyone in my almost 30 years of living in NY who wanted an hand out.
    Now that doesn't mean they don't exist ,lazy people reside in every community regardless of race ,but i think you seem to suggest it being something more prevalent within the black community with no real facts to back it up. I will say this though the US government Even AFTER black folks were worked to tier grave without pay building the most powerful country in the world ,were still ripped off and denied equal rights that held them back. If the US started to try and pay back the money stolen for them they may bankrupt the country ,definitely if they paid them for the labour beaten out of their forefathers . They have to deny reparations because it wouldn't just bankrupt the US it may even bankrupt the UK being pretty much the sole taxman of almost every ship carrying slaves out of africa .

  5. #675
    Steely wrote
    for sure, people use all sorts to justify their laziness. however my bigger concern are children that have a narrative of oppression drummed into them which then saps any drive, determination and enthusiasm out of them and leads to them being less than the productive people they should have been.
    Mate you do not have a clue what gets on inside the home of the average black family, either in the UK or the USA.
    I will say this with absolute confidence that African American have to be the most resilient people to ever walk the planet based on their experience.
    In SPITE of being denied all the things i have stated before language ,culture, family etc they still became some of the most important people in world history not just American history. As far as i am concerned ,even when i have to look at the sambo's that are paraded out in front of me on tv and tabloid or magazine , they should have folded like other races who faired much worst under extreme oppression. So to imply that we use slavery as an excuse for our kids to fall back on when they fail, is disgrace given your limited experience and knowledge of the black family on any continent . I had mate who i was out with today who trued house such an exec for the demise in moral integrity of one of our mutual friends and i had to disagree with him strongly ,so there are examples where slavery is the obvious culprit and then there the rare times when people use it for their own personal shortcomings.


    for example, I'm not going to sit there and tell my daughter that women have suffered centuries of oppression, treated as inferior and unequal and must obey the patriarchy. the history and plight of women is a burden that isn't hers and I wouldn't ever want to quell her outlook on life by dumping it all on her. of course sexism still exists and I'm certain she will experience it for herself but that will be a matter that can be addressed on its specific merits at the time.
    Of course you won't tell her that ,and hopefully i hope you won't have to explain some of the realities facing a woman today ,when she is at an age to go it alone later in life.

    if I drum it into her that men are sexist and all the rest of it then she will suddenly "notice" all sorts of examples of "sexism" and I can't imagine what that does for the human psyche.
    You won't tell her that because not all men are sexist .
    bUt again you are using an analogy that is flawed.
    There is on example that you can use for the dehumanization of a people for 400 years based on their skin colour.


    I get there are differences but I don't think the differences are all that great.
    [/QUOTE]

    Really ,between what and what exactly just for clarification.

  6. #676
    So at a Alt right wing rally ,one of the degenerates took it upon himself to drive his car into anti -facist demonstrators killing a 32 year old woman in the process.
    it's good to see a lot of pundits calling it a domestic terror incident even if Trump, who is the sole instigator for this recent conflict, stays clear of saying so himself.
    Nothing i didn't see coming personally and it is only going to get worse as i stated a year ago.
    Last edited by specnur; Yesterday at 11:14 AM.

  7. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    So at a Alt right wing rally ,one of the degenerates took it upon himself to drive his car into anti -facist demonstrators killing a 32 year old woman in the process.
    it's good to see a lot of pundits calling it a domestic terror incident even if Trump, who is the sole instigator for this recent conflict, stays clear of saying so himself.
    Nothing i didn't see coming personally and it is only going to get worse as i stated a year ago.
    pretty sure I've said it before but there are few more cowardly methods of attack than aimlessly driving a vehicle into a crowd at speed. thankfully they seem to have nicked this filth pretty quickly and I'd like him to have multiple 'attempted murder' charges thrown at him to ensure he never gets out, if not for the murder alone.

    America is an utterly f*cked up, race obsessed pit. I am grateful every day that I do not live there and one of my greatest fears is that we import this cancer.

  8. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    pretty sure I've said it before but there are few more cowardly methods of attack than aimlessly driving a vehicle into a crowd at speed. thankfully they seem to have nicked this filth pretty quickly and I'd like him to have multiple 'attempted murder' charges thrown at him to ensure he never gets out, if not for the murder alone.

    America is an utterly f*cked up, race obsessed pit. I am grateful every day that I do not live there and one of my greatest fears is that we import this cancer.
    You got that right! I tried to tell you! A country built off the foundation it has is bound to be rife with issues for centuries to come.
    There is in fact the death penalty available in that state and there HAS to be more than one attempted murder charge for this guy if they can provide proof that more than one person was in front of his car when he drove into them.
    The saddest thing for me is the age of this kid , 20 years old Dylan Roof the same WTF is going on ?
    The internet has been the absolute steroid injection of all the good and and the world has to offer and i for one would rather it not existed if i knew this would be the outcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •