Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Quarter Finals - 2014/15

FA Cup Quarter Finals - 2014/15

Here is the draw.

Liverpool v Blackburn Rovers

Bradford v Reading

Man Utd v Arsenal

Aston Villa v West Brom

Ties to be played on weekend of 7th/8th March.
    Any comments? I don't think Bradford will be happy to have got Reading!

Re: FA Cup Quarter Finals - 2014/15

Man Utd v Arsenal then in the quarter finals and yes you guessed it, It will be shown live on TV by the BBC!

Man Utd vs Arsenal is the tie of the quarters, so I donít mind it getting priority on TV. Interesting because the losing manager will no doubt come in for a lot of flak from the fans, it is the last chance for either team to win something (face facts about the CL Arsenal fans). I suspect both managers would have preferred something easier, but great viewing for the neutrals.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

of course it had to be Man Utd ...the one team I did not want .. , i hope we can overcome our habit of losing to Man Utd even when we are playing well ...if we can win at Old Trafford then it would be a massive boost for the rest of the season

Well the Man Utd v Arsenal match will be on the Monday night so Gunners fans who want to go
    to the game will probably have to take the day off from work and wont get back after until 3am in the morning.
    I guess thi.s will also effect all those United fans who live in London too who want to go to Manchester!

or you could put your feet up , save a lot of money , have a few beers and watch the whole match live on BBC1 in HD ...

Quote Originally Posted by Conner99
    or you could put your feet up , save a lot of money , have a few beers and watch the whole match live on BBC1 in HD ...
    What happens if Utd win 8-2 again like they did about 5 years ago

Poor old Bradford have been snubbed by the BBC again who will also screen the Villa v West Brom match.

BT Sport will show Liverpool v Blackburn and Bradford v Reading which will be free to air on the Saturday for anyone who wants to watch it.

FT Bradford City 0 - 0 Reading
    FT Aston Villa 2 - 0 West Bromwich

Bradford and Reading will need a replay after that stale mate at Valley Parade. What a shocking pitch!

Disgusting behaviour from the Villa fans invading the pitch like that after their 2-0 win against local rivals West Brom.
    It reminded me of scenes from the 1980's when our hooligan problem was at its worst. There was also too few police and stewards.
    The Baggies fan also brought shame to their club by ripping up seats and throwing them like missiles and general yobbish actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Disgusting behaviour from the Villa fans invading the pitch like that after their 2-0 win against local rivals West Brom.
    It reminded me of scenes from the 1980's when our hooligan problem was at its worst. There was also too few police and stewards.
    The Baggies fan also brought shame to their club by ripping up seats and throwing them like missiles and general yobbish actions.
    Totally agree Hams, moronic behaviour which will probably push up the club's policing and stewarding costs for the rest of the season because they will have to be increased to prevent a reoccurrence. The site of fans taking 'selfies' on the pitch is a measure of their mentality, f*cking morons.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!