Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QF- Liverpool v Blackburn - 8th March

Re: QF- Liverpool v Blackburn - 8th March

Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Me too!
    knacker them boys out, keep them out pot top tier contention

Got give some respect to Blackburn in this game though ,they really fought with pride and stuck to their game.
    Interesting to see all the big guns on the pitch at the same time . Mario, Sterling, Coutinho,Sturridge and Lalana .
    If they ever start clicking they have the most potent attack in Europe bar none ,but i think there are too many ego's there which is a damn shame .So much potential for that team .
    Even if those five started clicking they wouldnt be as good as barca or real madrids attack
    You're entitled to your opinion as i am of mine! And i would trust mine over yours any day of the week!

Typical that we try to take the most difficult path possible. Can't say I'm surprised by the result.

Me too!

Got give some respect to Blackburn in this game though ,they really fought with pride and stuck to their game.
    Interesting to see all the big guns on the pitch at the same time . Mario, Sterling, Coutinho,Sturridge and Lalana .
    If they ever start clicking they have the most potent attack in Europe bar none ,but i think there are too many ego's there which is a damn shame .So much potential for that team .
    Even if those five started clicking they wouldnt be as good as barca or real madrids attack
    You're entitled to your opinion as i am of mine! And i would trust mine over yours any day of the week!
    Well youd probably be the only one in the world who would agree with your opinion. You could also add 5 bayern attackers who are better than that liverpool 5. Not one of those Liverpool players would get in the barca attack ahead of what they have

Me too!

Even if those five started clicking they wouldnt be as good as barca or real madrids attack[/quote]

You're entitled to your opinion as i am of mine! And i would trust mine over yours any day of the week![/quote]

Well youd probably be the only one in the world who would agree with your opinion. You could also add 5 bayern attackers who are better than that liverpool 5. Not one of those Liverpool players would get in the barca attack ahead of what they have[/quote]

Wether i'm the only one who thinks that is irrelevant to me haven't you learnt that much by now? My track record is pretty good thus far when judging players ability ,not perfect ,but compared to the majority superior!

If we are judging these player on what they have done at their best ,then i don't think you could make a comment as ignorant as yours.

You take the Sterling form last season ,the Sturridge who has proven his ability at clubs such as Bolton and now at Liverpool , Balotelli ,well there is no comparison to his skill set in any of those teams you have mentioned not one of them have a front man as good as him . And Coutinho has shown his worth this season and last season . All these players have proven themselves under the most extremes of pressure in the most competitive and intense league on the planet.

You fro some reason still judge half those player in other league based on the relatively comfortable confines of la Liga and the bundesliga ,which i find ridiculous.

I find it ridiculous that you think la liga is comfortable. Plenty of tests for those barca players. Anyway im not getting into that now. Both players play champions league and if we judge both sets of players on that we know who comes out on top. Yes ballotelli has some extra attributes like hold up play over neymar but id take neymar coz of his better ability in the attributes they both have. Also hes more consistent. Also do you think barca would take coutinho over iniesta or xavi

I find it ridiculous that you think la liga is comfortable. Plenty of tests for those barca players. Anyway im not getting into that now. Both players play champions league and if we judge both sets of players on that we know who comes out on top. Yes ballotelli has some extra attributes like hold up play over neymar but id take neymar coz of his better ability in the attributes they both have. Also hes more consistent. Also do you think barca would take coutinho over iniesta or xavi
    Coutinho is not developed yet and i am strictly talking about the balance of the Liverpool team as individual parts in a complete mechanism.
    And it that sense Countinho may not be as good as Xavi or Iniesta technically and IMO he never will be,but as a dimension of ability in that Liverpool set up he can be of great importance . And that is why i said as a TEAM Liverpool could have the best strikeforce in Europe if they grow as a team .
    technically they are not as good as Real Madrid or Barca or maybe even Bayern ,but they have attributes that put more fear into them they do into Liverpool.
    That being lighting speed on the flanks ,Strength and stamina .

Coutinho is not developed yet and i am strictly talking about the balance of the Liverpool team as individual parts in a complete mechanism.
    And it that sense Countinho may not be as good as Xavi or Iniesta technically and IMO he never will be,but as a dimension of ability in that Liverpool set up he can be of great importance . And that is why i said as a TEAM Liverpool could have the best strikeforce in Europe if they grow as a team .
    technically they are not as good as Real Madrid or Barca or maybe even Bayern ,but they have attributes that put more fear into them they do into Liverpool.
    Id say real and bayern probably have the best of those attributes

Id say real and bayern probably have the best of those attributes
    Whatever you say pal!
    It's what coming at them though ,we are better at defending that speed than those two teams and that is a fact.

Ive lost you specnur. I thought we were talking about 5 attacking players. When did defending come into it and who are we?Are you a Liverpool fan now

Ive lost you specnur. I thought we were talking about 5 attacking players. When did defending come into it and who are we?Are you a Liverpool fan now
    When is defending NOT part of the game?
    How can i say they'll have the most potent offense in Europe without taking into consideration what they might come up against ffs?