Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Club Kits 2015/16

New Club Kits 2015/16

Blimey it feels nice to be back here in this neck of the woods, hasn't changed a bit - I almost missed it!

Boris suggested there must be a new kit thread on the horizon, and I came across this stunner and thought hell yes....there is something beautiful about the new Inter shirt like Bo Derek running in slow motion along a beach in braids. It's taking a bow to their timeless classic traditional black & blue stripes after flirting with pin stripes last season.

Lovely stuff...

Re: New Club Kits 2015/16

Can't tell where the change is from previous years

west ham have unveiled their new kit to commemorate our final season at the Boleyn. retro inspred as you'd imagine. i like it, particularly the retro feel to the cub badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    west ham have unveiled their new kit to commemorate our final season at the Boleyn. retro inspred as you'd imagine. i like it, particularly the retro feel to the cub badge.
    I like it. Last year's was nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtz
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    I like it. Last year's was nice too.
    It's very nice - not that often you'd see 'West Ham' & 'classic' in the same sentence but credit where credit's due

Apologies about the image sizing, not sure what I'm doing wrong...

I guess the retro/old school feel was a reflection of the football they played under Big Sam, eh ,

New Arsenal away kit.

^^^
    Bilge.

I was going to post a couple of classy looking away numbers, but my photobucket is up t' swanny...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    ^^^
    Bilge.

I was going to post a couple of classy looking away numbers, but my photobucket is up t' swanny...
    I had a feeling Sparky that you wouldn't like the new Arsenal away Kit!

Here is Chelsea's new home kit for 2015/16