Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Rooney v Charlton

Re: Rooney v Charlton

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    There is a documentary on BBC1 tonight about Wayne Rooney which might be worth a watch as there is no football to view.

i think i'd rather watch a blank screen.

I'll let you know if Wazza managed to give us his views on the EU referendum or if we should start bombing ISIS in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    There is a documentary on BBC1 tonight about Wayne Rooney which might be worth a watch as there is no football to view.

i think i'd rather watch a blank screen.

I'll let you know if Wazza managed to give us his views on the EU referendum or if we should start bombing ISIS in Syria.
    it will be a sycophantic snoozefest featuring the best and worst of the footballing media industry dipped in between segments highlighting what a committed family man the multiple cheat is. he loves his wife and kids, you know.

hopefully all involved manage to extract themselves from his rectum before his next match.

Rooney was voted as England's best player of 2015 by fans of the national team.
    He also won the award back in 2014.

Does this sum up the current state of English football or did he not really have any competition?

Rooney was voted as England's best player of 2015 by fans of the national team.
    He also won the award back in 2014.

Does this sum up the current state of English football or did he not really have any competition?

Priceless. what mug is voting in this ffs?

Speaks volumes about the quality of the England squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    Speaks volumes about the quality of the England squad.
    the hilarious thing about it is that despite his form sinking to its lowest depths yet the mugs will still be piping up in the Summer about CAPTAIN FANTASTIC WAZZA THE LIONHEART as we lurch from one drab performance to the next.

when will we learn?

Congrats to Wayne Rooney for becoming Man Utd's all time top scorer on 250 goals.

I know he has his critics on this forum but i think its a great achievement in this modern era.

A great achievement indeed. So many memorable goals but this still has to be my favourite...

I still don't think he hit that over head kick properly and was kind of lucky that it went in.
    It wasn't as good as Andy Carroll's effort against Palace!

Rooney has a long way to go tho there is no doubt about sir Bobby's greatness. But Rooney can still edge him interms of goals, it's just that Ronney need another breakthrough