Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2262717273 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 US Presidential Election

We've gone way off topic as Mel has pointed out and this is taking up far more of my time than is healthy we're also going round in circles a bit as much of this is a rehash of old conversations we've had.

i'll just suggest you do some reading on the Armenian genocide. maybe you'll simply conclude that some genocides are better than others.

if there is anything specific you think I'm dodging though, raise it in the 'hate' thread and i'll happily answer as best I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    We've gone way off topic as Mel has pointed out and this is taking up far more of my time than is healthy we're also going round in circles a bit as much of this is a rehash of old conversations we've had.

i'll just suggest you do some reading on the Armenian genocide. maybe you'll simply conclude that some genocides are better than others.

if there is anything specific you think I'm dodging though, raise it in the 'hate' thread and i'll happily answer as best I can.
    Naah ,i don;t think you have died anything ,i just think you assumed i was talking about ALL white people chichis not the case .
    I thought it was pretty obvious i am not that sort of bloke ,so i took it for granted that no one would take it that way.
    My stance is that i am against bullying of any type and it just so happens that one group does it more than other

Trump powered arrogance unfiltered...........
    http://fusion.net/story/392864/build...ampaign=fusion

There comes a time when we have to see the world for what it has become ,a world where this sort of sh!t is normal. As the "privileged " people of America struggle with the loss of that privilege ,where all their false sense of superiority is being exposed daily the life of everyone inside of it is transitioning . What people seem to ignore or forget is the power of the presidency ,how whatever he says for a lot of people becomes normal to the regular man or woman on the street. So Trump says he will build a wall ,one of the most divisive comments of any president i can remember, and you have this lot and worst pumping their chest out. Some in actual belief, some in jest and some out of frustration of their own short comings . Whatever the reason, it is all bad and the people who pay as a result of it , don't look like them. Subconsciously ,i think a lot of caucasians feel the "gig is up" that superiority nonsense is on it's last legs and they are in the stages of how to deal with life on an even playing field with the other races. I can only imagine the turmoil going on inside anyone who is dealing with this ,but i will certainly enjoy watching it unfold for as long as i am here.
    Last edited by specnur; 22-03-2017 at 01:21 PM.

what's the general US view on the airstrikes in Syria?

are they accepting the 'intelligence' view that the chemical attack was conducted by Assad? if so, do they consider airstrikes to be an appropriate US response?

its interesting to me how both Trump supporters and opponents might view this as there are all sorts of contradictions that might pop up on both sides.

F@cking Manchild supreme..........You have GOT to be kidding me!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF8lzCL5ncE

can't be bothered to sit through that, what's the gist of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    what's the general US view on the airstrikes in Syria?

are they accepting the 'intelligence' view that the chemical attack was conducted by Assad? if so, do they consider airstrikes to be an appropriate US response?

its interesting to me how both Trump supporters and opponents might view this as there are all sorts of contradictions that might pop up on both sides.
    There was a few posts about the alleged CW attack it in the Lets fight the Islamic state thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    can't be bothered to sit through that, what's the gist of it?

I watched about 5 minutes before I had to stop but I didn't see anything out of ordinary.

Trump has now withdrawn the US from the Paris Climate agreement. Bollocks to future generations - lets make America great again! .

What happened to the wall? surely that is still going up isn't it?!