Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1231252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 US Presidential Election

Re: Bush V Clinton - THE SECOND COMING

if you had to lay money on it now, who would you back to be the next president?

with my utterly non-existent knowledge of the matter i'm backing Bill's wife (in terms of to win, not that i want her to win).

She is the clear favorite right now. With how the field is shaping up, it is as if she is running unopposed.

What do you reckon of Donald Trump throwing his wig into the ring. Will he be taken seriously?.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    What do you reckon of Donald Trump throwing his wig into the ring. Will he be taken seriously?.
    He is a fantastic side show. I'm ashamed to have gone to the same university as him.

Because of him. The university is awesome, and he transferred after 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtz
    He is a fantastic side show. I'm ashamed to have gone to the same university as him.

with the way you've applied the grammar in that post i can't quite tell if you're informing us that the reason you chose that university was due to Mr Trump or that the university is awesome because of Trump.

Clearly I wrote that with divided attention. I don't even know what I meant

Could we change the topic for this as the 2016 US Presidential Election?

Just so I won't have to open up a new topic.

Could we change the topic for this as the 2016 US Presidential Election?

Just so I won't have to open up a new topic.
    always giving the people what they want.

The People's Admin ,

Enjoy x

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

with the way you've applied the grammar in that post i can't quite tell if you're informing us that the reason you chose that university was due to Mr Trump or that the university is awesome because of Trump.
    I'd be lying if I said I pay a great deal of attention to American elections, but Trump's comments about Mexicans make our Jez Clarkson look like an amateur.
    The man clearly is a racist idiot, but that kind of rhetoric will, I suspect, be warmly received by a certain sector of the American electorate (where has Specs got to these days btw?). I love the quote from the article above:

Mexico isn't taking the comments lightly either, with the country's pageant director Lupita Jones announcing later on Tuesday that Mexico will pull out of the Miss Universe pageant because of what she called Trump's "racist comments."
    Boom! Take that America!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Re: 2016 US Presidential Election

from that article:

He's stuck to his rhetoric -- with the addition that he loves Mexicans and Latinos -- and continued to insist that undocumented immigrants pouring into the U.S. from Mexico are neither that country's "best" nor their "brightest" -- and that many are criminals, though not citing any specific statistics to back up that assertion
    Aren't all undocumented immigrants essentially illegal and therefore, by default, criminals?