Page 1 of 13 1211 ... LastLast

Thread: Another US gun massacre

Another US gun massacre

oddball introvert who openly appears to support apartheid gets given a gun as a birthday present.

what happens next?

just another day in the land of the free.

Re: Another US gun massacre

well ,i predicted we'd see more of this and i really do think we are only at the tip of the iceberg of what is to come.
    Personally i think Black people have become soft with small steps of progress .We make a little more money ,than before ,we have some black folk as public figures and other small concessions grudgingly given by our European counterparts who are basically the cause of our existence outside our own mother land in the first place. But i repeat , racial harmony in the western world is a MYTH this incident only being another indicator of such a fact.
    This kid is 21 not even enough time to build a life of frustration or knowledge to commit such an act in such an historical place on such an historical date (if i read right) .The date being the anniversary of the attempted slave uprising by the great Denmark Vesey .
    Anyway all that aside ,as you well know i am not a religious person in the least ,but for this to happen in what was an Africans only sanctuary in those dark days of slavery is very telling indeed. This kid sat through an hour of service ,welcomed like how the European was first welcomed to Africa itself only to be turned upon after seeing the vulnerability .
    Now there are a lot of folk who take the first opportunity to call black people savages ,but we never fail to give white people the benefit of the doubt, this a case in point .In light of the what we have witnessed in the last 2 years with white cops killing black folk at a rate unprecedented ,it should have been a no brainier to keep a wary eye on this boy,but we didn't and we paid for it .We are by default a loving race , and that is a flaw that has cost us time and time again outside of our own land.
    The black man today is soft simple as that.

Nothing will ever change in the USA until the gun laws are changed so be prepared for many more massacres to come until that happens.

I would have thought that Barack Obama was just the man to take on the NRA and gun lobby but it appears he doesn't have the balls for it.

That video doesn't play in the UK Mrtz, but for the Brits who are interested
    I thought he made some good points, the main one being that nothing will change as a result of this in terms of racial tension or gun control, it'll be forgotten about in no time. In the meantime, I imagine there are a few hate filled racists in America right now taking the wrapper off their shiny new gun, imagining what adventures they can get up to with it. We may as well 'pin' this thread, to save the effort of creating another one for the next massacre. I'll never understand America's love affair with guns, it's fucking insane.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Ah, cheers for posting the alternative video.

Yeah, it's basically the same routine at this point. Doesn't matter if it's high school kids, kindergarteners, Amish, black people in church, people in a movie theater, etc. It's all the same "tragedy" and right side America will go on and on about their misinterpreted rhetoric around the second amendment.

I'm surprised news networks don't just have pre-made graphics when it comes to shootings at this point.

I am even more sure they got a desk draw with the same basic comments they dish out every time an incident like tis happens to black folk ,and quite frankly i am tired of white feigned contrition.The only thing that turns my stomach more is the black folks who willingly accept it ,thankfully.
    What should be very troubling for white America (excluding the right wing racists) is that this incident WILL change nothing as shown by John Stewart in that video. Now he's not even one of those who its on the fence in such issues ,he tells it like it is .But there is a massive segment of the white community who willingly live with their head in the sand . What the ambiguity of law and the implementation of law might offer them in way of escape from such deranged behavior by their police force ,NOTHING will allow them to escape the pure depravity of what this person has done.
    To say this case has made me angry beyond anything in recent years is an understatement, mainly because of the trust offered to this degenerate by our people to this unfiltered cracker bastard!
    So i can say with great confidence this is the beginning of darker days.
    We saw it with innocent cops being gunned down for the actions of a few racist ones and the divide continues to grow ,with this incident.
    I am glad i am in berlin without tv so i don't have to watch a parade of people white and black telling me how sad they are. They make me puke!

Suspect has been caught.

Jon Stewart nails it when he says that this is a terrorist attack. This is being called a 'hate crime' but if the gunman a was Muslim this would have been called terrorism - the politically motivated murder of innocent civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I would have thought that Barack Obama was just the man to take on the NRA and gun lobby but it appears he doesn't have the balls for it.
    There isn't a major politician in the U.S who can take on the gun lobby. When Obama said he was going to sort out the gun laws all he suggested was a further background check which amounts to nothing and the NRA still said no. All Obama did was just shrug his shoulder and say 'sorry folks I tried'.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    Jon Stewart nails it when he says that this is a terrorist attack. This is being called a 'hate crime' but if the gunman a was Muslim this would have been called terrorism - the politically motivated murder of innocent civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    There isn't a major politician in the U.S who can take on the gun lobby. When Obama said he was going to sort out the gun laws all he suggested was a further background check which amounts to nothing and the NRA still said no. All Obama did was just shrug his shoulder and say 'sorry folks I tried'.
    The problem is that he doesn't even have enough support from his own party! He goes solo on this issue ,you can guarantee a civil war in that country and i'm not even kidding.
    When the underlying factor making these red necked b@stards stand so firm on this issue is the fear of black folks suddenly seeking payback for the all the unpaid labour that the country was built on,they will never pass any sort of bill.

How the hell can you not have the mental capacity to figure out that the gun laws written hundreds of years ago were not done with the knowledge that in the future there would be AK47's available wiping out schools in a matter of minutes.