Thread: UEFA Super Cup

UEFA Super Cup

i must confess i am kind of disappointed as i wasn't aware of this event yesterday and missed it. seeing the final scoreline today, though, i could not not to watch the highlights. 5-4 to Barca with Messi being man of the match after scoring two classy free-kicks. this man ain't gonna stop.

frankly, i never got this UEFA SC thing. i know it's more like a new european season pre-opening show and the trophey itself is essentially meaningless. but i wouldnt mind having it if all its games were like this one. and you?

Re: UEFA Super Cup- Barcelona v Sevilla-11th Aug

Good game to watch but alot of defensive mistakes which both teams will have to sort out before the start of the season. Im not sure ive ever seen 3 freekicks scored in a row to make it 3 nil and all in the first 15 minutes. Messi almost had a hat trick of them but clipped the post. Also some top football played from both teams

I also had no idea this was on last night and missed it! will have to see if i can find some highlights somewhere.

It was an excellent comeback from Sevilla who were 4-1 down to get back to 4-4 only to lose 5-4 in extra time!

I also had no idea this was on last night and missed it!
    we are just getting older and less passionate, comrade.

or maybe it's on subliminal level when you have registered that it's going to be two teams from one and same league that you dont have much interest in, and thus you consciousness does not anticipate the even, and in fact completely dismisses it

2017/18

Real Madrid 2-1 Man Utd

Madrid completely out played Utd in Skopje,Macedonia last night.

Los Blancos should really have scored 5 or 6 times.

I thought Casemiro was excellent and is one to watch for the future.

Ronaldo was only on bench but Bale started and had a decent match.