Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2015

NFL 2015

Its that time of year again and the new NFL season kicks off on Thursday as the reigning superbowl champions the Patriots take on the Steelers.

The Patriots will be one of the favourites this year along with the Cowboys, Broncos, Packers and Seahawks. Again I think the Giants will fall short in the tough NFC East but i can see the Dolphins have been lookng good in pre-season and i think they can provide a bit of a challenge in the AFC East.

Re: NFL 2015

My Broncos look awful.

It's gonna be a long season.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtz
    My Broncos look awful.
    They are 3-0!. The Giants and the Dolphins are by comparison struggling at 1-2, especially Miami who have real trouble scoring. It was painful to see the ease that Buffalo tore through them to win 41-14. Interesting to see Seattle and Philidelphia in some early trouble and what has happened to the Ravens?!.

The Giants beat the 49ers to go top of the NFC East! - who would have seen that coming?.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    The Giants beat the 49ers to go top of the NFC East! - who would have seen that coming?.
    Everyone, the 49ers are yet to win a game

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    Everyone, the 49ers are yet to win a game
    I meant about the Giants topping the NFC East!. early days I know but I remain hopeful!.

Broncos are the worst 5-0 team in history.

Great to watch us beat the Cowboys. The interceptions were the game changers, not the best performance but a win is a win. Great win for the Dolphins over the Texans 41-0 at half-time!. Next up the Pats - easy! .

Watched the Dolphins beat the Eagles last night , although for the life of me I cant figure out how, The Defence is awful!. That win helped out the Giants who threw it all away (again!) against the Patriots. The Broncos have now lost 2 in a row and the teams left with the 100% record are now the Patriots, Bengals and the Panthers.

The Panthers are the only team left with a 100% record after the Broncos staged a great 4th quarter comeback to beat the Pats. A last quarter comeback for the Giants, including another one handed catch from Odell Beckham Jr, was unable to avoid defeat to the Skins - who now top the weak NFC East. The Seahawks are now starting to pick up some steam but it will be tough for them to topple the Cardinals from top of the NFC West