Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: NFL 2015

Re: NFL 2015

YESSnfdslkjahllsdfhlasd,mznlje;asjfxzfdsha;js;e cooidoiwmaJFJKDNSA

Well my prediction was completely wrong again!.

A Defensive game. Until the last few minutes we could have been seeing the first superbowl won by a team not scoring an offensive team touchdown!. The turnovers had real effect and it just goes to prove that superbowl winners are made of great defences.

It was an unusual superbowl really. Denver controlled the game but always had the lingering fear that Cam would explode at some point - the defence kept him in check.

Fell asleep during the half-time show so thankfully missed Coldplay but if I had knew Beyonce would show up I would have stayed awake!.

Complete bottle job by Cam Newton on all fronts none more shocking than him chickening out of diving for that ball he had knocked out of his hands to deny the turnover ! Embarrassing.

Von. Miller.

Peyton Manning has now announced his retirement. Go out on top.

I'm a Patriots fan so obviously I wanted Peyton to fail. Having said that, the Britishness in me wanted the arrogant Newton to fail too, so an honourable draw would have been my ideal score, something like 0-0.

Looking forward to the 2016 season, we've made some good moves in free agency even though we did lose Chandler Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Panja
    I'm a Patriots fan.
    Really don't like the Pats, they are the Chelsea of the NFL.......and Trump likes them!.

As the saying goes; "They hate us cuz they ain't us"

I've been a fan of the Pats since '86 when I first started watching the game so I've seen us when we were truly shocking. It's nice to see us consistently doing well under the brilliant leadership of Bill and the genius that is Tom Brady, draft picked at 199..

There's some truth in that!.

I've been a Giants fan since the early 90's so I can relate to what you say about the highs and lows. I have witnessed the highs of our Superbowl wins over the Pats in 2007 and 2011 and the crushing lows of.........well every season since really!.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    There's some truth in that!.

I've been a Giants fan since the early 90's so I can relate to what you say about the highs and lows. I have witnessed the highs of our Superbowl wins over the Pats in 2007 and 2011 and the crushing lows of.........well every season since really!.
    I went to Boston to watch Superbowl XL11 in a downtown bar. I think we were something like 12 point favourites for the perfect season to end on a perfect note so the atmosphere around the bars surrounding Fenway park was absolutely fantastic, that is until that David Tyree catch. How Manning got away from those three defenders will stay with me forever.