Thread: Capital One Cup-Quarter Finals-2015/16

Capital One Cup-Quarter Finals-2015/16

Sun 29/11/15
    Middlesbrough -Everton
    Southampton - Liverpool
    Stoke City - Sheffield Wed
    Manchester City - Hull City

Man City must be the favourites to win the Carling Cup now.

This is a good chance for Liverpool also to win their first trophy for a few years.

Re: Capital One Cup-Quarter Finals-2015/16

Just for the chance of a fresh face lifting the trophy it would have been nice if Liverpool and Man City had been drawn together in the quarters. I think Southampton, Everton, and Stoke will all fancy their chances of getting into the semis, could still be a "surprise" final.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Tue 01/12/15
    Middlesbrough 19 : 45 Everton
    Stoke City 19 : 45 Sheffield Wed
    Manchester City 19 : 45 Hull City

Wed 02/12/15
    Southampton 19 : 45 Liverpool

The games between Boro and Everton plus Saints and Liverpool will be on Sky Sports.

Tue 01/12/15
    Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Everton
    Stoke City 2 - 0 Sheffield Wed
    Manchester City 4 - 1 Hull City

No trouble for the PL sides tonight with all 3 beating their Championship opposition.

I'm going to stick my neck out here, and state Origi will evolve into a genuine
    superstar under Klopp ,the kid has real talent ,talent enough for Klopp to turn
    him into something special.

As for Can he was 'Ballack like' and the ball for Sturridge's brace was crafted by a
    skilled technician ,he is one of the youngest in the team ,but his last two games
    he's looked like the doyen of the group.

We just keep getting better under Klopp ,and that performance tonight was just
    exceptional ,and the away fans were just phenomenal. Loved the" Adam lallana
    is winning 6-1 " chants.

Stoke next ,and I'm not missing that one ,absolutely gutted I never travelled
    for yesterdays game.

Wed 02/12/15
    Southampton 1 - 6 Liverpool

It was a fantastic win for the Reds against the Saints at St Mary's last night!

Its been a long time since i have enjoyed watching Liverpool play in that way and all their goals were first class.

Maybe the Southampton fans shouldn't have booed Lallana and Lovren and tried getting behind their team instead?