Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455455
Results 541 to 550 of 550

Thread: Paris/Europe Under Terrorist Attack

  1. #541
    Well of course you are right about killing and conquering people and treating them as lower people because of their race. I mean that Europe was pretty dynamic place during the middle ages and white people were warring with each other constantly. Then because of technological and other advances it became easier to abuse other people. And being different they considered then worse. But this is how people of all races have been when dealing with other races. I would put more emphasis on how people still in western world when we are supposed to be so educated and so on so many still consider other races even their fellow citizens as worse than themselves. But if you take England for example there were no black people in there 100 years ago but people of nobility considered themselves higher beings than average Englishman. Eugenics was considered a legit theory in USA not so long ago. So if you say white people tend to consider other people as lower beings as them then it's not only a race thing. Though I think this applies to every race on earth.

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    That's not what i am doing ,and i really don't know how you came to that conclusion from what i wrote.
    I am merely stating a fact.
    Like when spurs habitually bootle it season after season ,there comes a point bin time when you have to question yourself as a Spurs whether this is part of our DNA.
    Well for the caucasian race it has gone on much longer and continues tenths day ,if it were my race ,i would feel there was something wrong with us mentally .There is no question about that . Of course i would thank the stars everyday that i myself am not of that mindset ,but i would ask myself questions constantly in my quest to understand what made my people like this? For me it is intriguing stuff if not imperative to solving a lot of the issues the world has right now .Mainly common and genuine respect between races .But it seems Caucasian establishment cannot live under the idea that they HAVE to deal with people of another race as an equal .
    people are corrupted by wealth and power. it isn't exclusive to race or geographical boundaries. human beings are fallable and crave status, wealth and power. that is evidenced across the planet throughout human history.

    white people, normal white people that is, also suffered at the hands of the elites of European society that plundered other lands. who do you think worked the factories of the Industrial revolution?

    what you do at this point is backtrack from your all encompassing "caucasian race" to be a focus on 'the elites' but your wilful interchange between the two when it suits tells me enough.

    the colonialists, the lawmakers, the lords, the landgrabbers, the explorers, the barons and the politicians are not 'my people'. I don't share your race obsession and so I don't take ownership for the behaviour of others because they have my skin colour. the narrative of today that my mere existence as a white male should be something I should apologise for, feel guilty for or any of that is obscene.

    it's boring now.

  3. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    people are corrupted by wealth and power. it isn't exclusive to race or geographical boundaries. human beings are fallable and crave status, wealth and power. that is evidenced across the planet throughout human history.
    can you provide any instances when that has happened outside of European ,before contact with the European?


    what you do at this point is backtrack from your all encompassing "caucasian race" to be a focus on 'the elites' but your wilful interchange between the two when it suits tells me enough.



    the colonialists, the lawmakers, the lords, the landgrabbers, the explorers, the barons and the politicians are not 'my people'. I don't share your race obsession and so I don't take ownership for the behaviour of others because they have my skin colour. the narrative of today that my mere existence as a white male should be something I should apologise for, feel guilty for or any of that is obscene.
    But you celebrate the monarchy who signed off on slavery and plundered Africa for every jewell that circles her head or she has stuffed under her bed.
    You see there is a certain segment of then working class that admires and for centuries celebrated the the degenerates who butchered dark people all in the name of the Queen. Now that , in a general sense dark people are now deemed to be human ,it is no longer politically correct to celebrate these monsters .
    But there is a n adjustment period and some conflict still going on in the heads of those proud patriotic British folk that some have trouble dealing with.


    it's boring now.
    yes it might be for you ,because you are not living in my reality.

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    can you provide any instances when that has happened outside of European ,before contact with the European?
    Yes, and I already have done numerous times. even the most basic grasp of world history will show you that status, wealth and power was sought by every facet of civilisation.


    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    But you celebrate the monarchy who signed off on slavery and plundered Africa for every jewell that circles her head or she has stuffed under her bed.
    You see there is a certain segment of then working class that admires and for centuries celebrated the the degenerates who butchered dark people all in the name of the Queen. Now that , in a general sense dark people are now deemed to be human ,it is no longer politically correct to celebrate these monsters .
    But there is a n adjustment period and some conflict still going on in the heads of those proud patriotic British folk that some have trouble dealing with.
    Not quite. I celebrate Her Majesty The Queen who didn't sign off on slavery and didn't plunder Africa for every jewel on her crown.

    she has dismantled the Empire, empowered the former colonies through the Commonwealth group of Nations, granted independence to all those nations who wanted it and sits as Head of State of the nations that preferred that option.

    some anti-monarchists have trouble understanding that people in foreign lands quite like Queen Liz at the head of the table fighting their corner for them on the world stage.

  5. #545
    After making Specs look completely embarrassing in the hate that produced hate that hate had a cup of tea with thread, I'd thought I'd share another yank making a complete HAT of himself.



    Pure brilliance.
    Arsene Wenger the "specialist in failure".

  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    Yes, and I already have done numerous times. even the most basic grasp of world history will show you that status, wealth and power was sought by every facet of civilisation.
    under what premise though of course there have been conflict ,no one is denying that .
    But exploitation based on RACE to this day????????
    you are having laugh man!
    They haven't taken a breather since they started ffs!




    Not quite. I celebrate Her Majesty The Queen who didn't sign off on slavery and didn't plunder Africa for every jewel on her crown.

    she has dismantled the Empire, empowered the former colonies through the Commonwealth group of Nations, granted independence to all those nations who wanted it and sits as Head of State of the nations that preferred that option.

    some anti-monarchists have trouble understanding that people in foreign lands quite like Queen Liz at the head of the table fighting their corner for them on the world stage.
    Mate you and i both know that is tantamount to the removal of "white only" signs on drinking fountains ,restaurants and hotels in America in the 60's .
    It is surface bullsh!t that gives the notion of Britain loosening it's grip on parts of Africa.

  7. #547
    2 German women on holiday in Egypt have been killed in a mass stabbing at a holiday resort.

    This is why British citizens are no longer allowed to go there by the UK government at moment.

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    under what premise though of course there have been conflict ,no one is denying that .
    But exploitation based on RACE to this day????????
    you are having laugh man!
    They haven't taken a breather since they started ffs!
    under the premise of gaining power, of course. even as far back as tribal warfare, man has fought over land against people that are portrayed as 'different'. every major civilisation was built off the back of hierarchy and various forms of slavery. this continual assertion that western colonialism is in some way unique is just baffling.


    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Mate you and i both know that is tantamount to the removal of "white only" signs on drinking fountains ,restaurants and hotels in America in the 60's .
    It is surface bullsh!t that gives the notion of Britain loosening it's grip on parts of Africa.
    Her Majesty is no longer Head of State for any African nation. she has 'set them free' from her tyrannical rule. the Caribbean and Pacific islands still enjoy her tender embrace though.

    many African countries do still retain a seat in the Commonwealth group of nations though. that is, of course, entirely their choice and they are free to leave whenever they want as many nations have done - very much unlike the shackles required to escape from with Brexit.

    one might consider that they clearly benefit from this arrangement, else they wouldn't be in it. the door is always available to them.

  9. #549
    Do you mean if they weren't allowed to leave they wouldn't be in it?

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    Do you mean if they weren't allowed to leave they wouldn't be in it?


    No, I mean if the Commonwealth was of no benefit to them they would simply leave. there is literally nothing stopping them from leaving whenever they want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •