Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3544454655 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris/Europe Under Terrorist Attack

1 death now reported on London Bridge.

fucking muslim terrorist bastards must all be killed
    dont take any of them alive.

7 reported dead now and 48 injured.

It sounds like all 3 of the attackers were killed

These scum will never win against us and there
    is no justification for there actions. They are just pure evil.

Its funny how all these terrorists just happen to be Muslim.

Do they want to kill us all? Bring it on if you fuckers want to fight.

Some people will never grasp the full situation of what they are up against here ,what has suddenly driven people to do such outrageous acts on OUR soil.
    They continue to believe that all of a sudden one morning the Muslim world has said "hey you know ,lets start attacking Europe ! I don't like how much freedom they got over there."
    If it wasn't so f@cking tragic what is happening on our streets right now it i'd be laughing at the ridiculousness of the general mindset promoted in the press and ate up by the common folk.
    It's so depressing because i don't see anyone actually dealing with the real reason or trying to genuinely figure out why this crap is happening ,because it's so convenient in their mind to just blame the "other" on their "primitive" religion producing such vermin.
    Well i will continue to come to these threads and refute such uneducated opinions.
    It could have been any of us killed yesterday or even worse still any of the ones we love ,but there comes a time when you need to think a little bit deeper than your initial emotional reaction allows you to.
    I said after the Manchester attack ,that my fear was that this only the beginning of a long hard road.
    People in England are generally good people ,so the conflict between being more open minded and inclusive and the reality that we don't know who will attack us next within our social mosaic means this will be harder than most countries that are less "tolerant" .
    From my stand point as egregious as these attacks the amount we are seeing over the small space of time is the ONLY way the politicians that have got us into this quagmire will start to actually listen.

What many here don't understand is the ONLY politician that i can see in this country that has a real chance of quelling this concerted effort to destroy us is Corbyn, because he is the on person who has publicly criticized the EMPIRE and its dealing outside of these shores .In my eyes if your feel he is anti-Britain because of this you are nothing but a white supremacist.
    We need to get out of that region now and try to fix what we have done to create such a situation and stay the hell out.
    Any other politician who has a realistic chance of winning the next election will take us right back into this mess ,making our lives an absolute hell in the UK .
    They don't give a toss about the people on the streets , all they care about is maintaining their hold on resources at any cost . We are expendable to these bastards . I wasn't even going to vote before these attacks ,but now for the first time in my life i will put my name down without question in my personal effort to try and end this horror before it gets worse ,because that is where we are going.
    We need to hand those that put us in this nightmare over to those that seek to do us harm .

Specs, we all know your opinion on these attacks, you think it is because of the historical crimes former empire countries like Britain and France have inflicted on brown people, and/or the recent US led attacks against Iraq and Afghanistan. There may be an element of truth to that, but it is not the entire picture, like most things there are shades of grey. Religion and religious belief certainly comes into these attacks, it would be nonsense to suggest otherwise. I don't want to get into a long debate about it with you, as we've done that one before. You don't, however, need to keep making the same point every time a terrorist attacks in the UK or Europe, we all know where you stand mate.
    The only good thing to come out of this is three dead Muslim extremists, that's three less we have to worry about.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Such distressing scenes . Only 10 weeks since the last terrorist attack on the capital and less than 2 weeks since the attack in Manchester. The police were quick to take them out but they still managed so much carnage.

All the political parties have stopped campaigning today but then Theresa May started campaigning by stating that there is too much tolerance of extremism and that enough is enough so I can only assume that means she will stop the arms sales to Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    Specs, we all know your opinion on these attacks, you think it is because of the historical crimes former empire countries like Britain and France have inflicted on brown people, and/or the recent US led attacks against Iraq and Afghanistan. There may be an element of truth to that, but it is not the entire picture, like most things there are shades of grey. Religion and religious belief certainly comes into these attacks, it would be nonsense to suggest otherwise. I don't want to get into a long debate about it with you, as we've done that one before. You don't, however, need to keep making the same point every time a terrorist attacks in the UK or Europe, we all know where you stand mate.
    The only good thing to come out of this is three dead Muslim extremists, that's three less we have to worry about.
    I'll keep making the point as long as i keep seeing the ,quite frankly, brain numbing comments on peoples delusional thoughts on how to solve it!
    The same garbage that has us going round in circles year after f@cking year. So why you single my point out and not aim the same criticism at those bellowing the same trash every time these nutters hit our soil is something you'll have to deal with ,as i for one couldn't care less .

For you to a claim that RELIGION is part of the blame is nothing more than a deflection from the real cause ,and i stress again it is the very mindset that keeps this nightmare going. There is no doubt that the illegal invasion of Iraq ,which British people in the region of 2 million or so marched in protest to avoid, and outrageously lopsided death toll in recent years in the Israeli/Palastine conflict are main factors in why we have seen these terrorists start the campaign on Europe at such an alarming rate .There is absolutely no way around it. There were millions of muslims in Europe before that and i for one cannot remember a single such attack on our soil ,so lets connect the f@cking dots here and stop deflecting blame . Of course these degenerates blowing innocent people up need to be taken care of without any remorse whatsoever ,but letting those that caused this reaction from them off the hook after we told them not to invade is an indication of just how f@cking soft we have become in this country . A bunch of damn pussies is what we are ,simple as that .We just give up on our rights ,because we don't think it will make a difference and end up scapegoating an entire religion which just happens to have 1.5 BILLION peaceful followers.
    Pathetic doesn't even come close to describing it ,and it actually makes me feel sick to my stomach every time i hear one of these half witted clowns talk about Immigration being the problem. What another absolute crock. Closing the borders will not have any effect on what is going on ,NONE. So lets make that clear ,you will never stop them from getting to us as long as they want to .i'm sorry if that scares some you on here ,but its the truth if you look at the mindset you are dealing with . Anyone willing to blow themselves up are willing to go to no ends to do that.
    This crap makes me so angry on both sides of the equation 1) because those terrorist cowards will make our life hell for the foreseeable future , and 2) because we have a bunch of half wits in this country failing to understand the cause, all together culminating in more of this down the road.

This sh!t is a disaster and those guilty are far from harm with tier stinking feet up thumbing past another bombing in whatever rag it is that lot read and will continue the cycle if elected into power.
    So damn depressing.
    Last edited by specnur; 04-06-2017 at 09:14 PM.

lot of arrests in Barking and Dagenham,East London,
    I had no idea it was a jihadist haven?
    Lets start rounding up these evil fuckers who hate us and deport them and their families.
    The fightback starts now, if these scum want a war lets give them one.

Its been revealed that one of the killers used to work
    for the tube and was wearing an Arsenal shirt during the terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post

What many here don't understand is the ONLY politician that i can see in this country that has a real chance of quelling this concerted effort to destroy us is Corbyn, because he is the on person who has publicly criticized the EMPIRE and its dealing outside of these shores .In my eyes if your feel he is anti-Britain because of this you are nothing but a white supremacist
    that's one way of handling the situation, for sure. self-loathing, apologist surrender.

Not in my name, thanks.

colour me a white supremacist if you must.