Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris/Europe Under Terrorist Attack

That attack on the mosque was another sad day for the human race. Sadly just a man thinking the same way some of these terrorists do

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Well by now i think it is clear what his motivations were ,but am i supersede by this event ? Not in the least.
    Cowardice comes in all shapes and colours.

funny how we only pretend not to know the motivations of these scumbags in certain instances.

this is the sort of 'kickback' that you might have described as 'refreshing' in other circumstances. perhaps you'll now realise how misguided and nonsensical that is.

another innocent life perished and more injured on the streets of London for simply going about their business. inaction, in a variety of ways, has led to every one of these fatalities and injuries.

there will be an inevitable difference in the reporting of the previous murders since this bloke was arrested rather than on a suicide mission so information given out about it will be limited to avoid prejudicing the trial. however we can all envisage his motivation and 'justification'.

full credit to the people that kept the bloke down for when the old bill arrived. the desire to knock the sh*t out of him must have been enormous. I'm confident he will never see the light of day again in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    Sadly just a man thinking the same way some of these terrorists do
    I think that's a very basic way of looking at it. there are a multitude of differences behind both of their actions - although we can all agree they are both utterly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    I think that's a very basic way of looking at it. there are a multitude of differences behind both of their actions - although we can all agree they are both utterly disgusting.
    What I meant by that is some terrorists act out of revenge against the west and at the time I thought the van driver was doing the same and maybe he was after the bombings. But it seems he just didn't like them in general but alot of terrorists in the middle east just don't like us and has nothing to do with wars. I think it might have been a bit if both with the van driver. Well its revenge in these sick people's minds anyway. Actual revenge would be finding a terrorist cell and doing something about that. Getting them sent to a guantanimo bay style place for the rest of their lives and getting information out of them would be the best revenge

Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    What I meant by that is some terrorists act out of revenge against the west and at the time I thought the van driver was doing the same and maybe he was after the bombings. But it seems he just didn't like them in general but alot of terrorists in the middle east just don't like us and has nothing to do with wars. I think it might have been a bit if both with the van driver. Well its revenge in these sick people's minds anyway. Actual revenge would be finding a terrorist cell and doing something about that. Getting them sent to a guantanimo bay style place for the rest of their lives and getting information out of them would be the best revenge
    all of the above has a ring of truth, but it needs reiterating that many of the other side consider they are acting in accordance with the wishes of their prophet and that they will be rewarded handsomely for 'achieving' a martyr's death.

this mug had no such claims of divine instruction. he was just a plain old scumbag.

Another sickening Terrorist attack. When will it all end?.

The attack out side that Mosque in Finsbury Park the other day was just as sickening
    in my view as the recent Manchester and London atrocities and the scum bag who did it
    is very lucky he wasn't hung from a nearby lamp post had it not been for that brave Imam
    who protected him until the police arrived. I hope that this will be just a one off incident.

I hear that the moron came from South Wales which is popular with far right extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post

full credit to the people that kept the bloke down for when the old bill arrived. the desire to knock the sh*t out of him must have been enormous. I'm confident he will never see the light of day again in any case.
    And you don't think faith had anything to do with that?
    It not the first time people of that faith have conducted themselves like that in such a situation .I'll tell you what , if i had happened to be witness of that scene in one of my many visits to London i make , they couldn't have kept me off that bloke. As would have been the case if it were an Islamic extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    And you don't think faith had anything to do with that?
    It not the first time people of that faith have conducted themselves like that in such a situation .I'll tell you what , if i had happened to be witness of that scene in one of my many visits to London i make , they couldn't have kept me off that bloke. As would have been the case if it were an Islamic extremist.
    here we go. the double standards thing. "faith" takes the credit for good deeds but bad deeds have 'nothing to do with faith'. it's like when a child is pulled from the rubble and people thank God but nobody considers the b*stard must have put them in there in the first place along with the other dead kids.

seeing as identical behaviour has been shown by people of no faith I'd be more inclined to consider they acted in that way because they were very sensible, considerate and law abiding people regardless of their faith, not because of it.

I'm with you though, he'd be wheelchair bound at the very least.