Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 578

Thread: Paris/Europe Under Terrorist Attack

  1. #21

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Quote Originally Posted by eurxe
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    i wonder pif this will gain as much outrage ,just make my point on the hypocrisy around these parts .
    There are daily terror attacks in Israel for over a month now and no one mentioned those.
    It is not hypocracy. The western world is used to seeing bloodshed in the middle east and Africa. When it hits home, naturaly, it gets more attention.
    Are we really trying to be fooled into thinking that the west has no blame in the attacks on their own soil?
    Do i agree with the cowardice of blowing up innocent people? i am consistent in my condemnation whether it's Israel doing it or Islamic extremist ,they are no different in my eyes cowardly scum. But nothing makes me laugh more than people going on tv and saying that they are doing this because "they do not like our freedom". Completely ignoring all the nefarious things the west has done in that region for centuries.
    I find your comparison between Israel and Islamist extemist disgusting and appauling.
    Again, you should be ashamed of yourself!

  2. #22

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by eurxe
    i wonder pif this will gain as much outrage ,just make my point on the hypocrisy around these parts .
    There are daily terror attacks in Israel for over a month now and no one mentioned those.
    It is not hypocracy. The western world is used to seeing bloodshed in the middle east and Africa. When it hits home, naturaly, it gets more attention.[/quote]

    Are we really trying to be fooled into thinking that the west has no blame in the attacks on their own soil?
    Do i agree with the cowardice of blowing up innocent people? i am consistent in my condemnation whether it's Israel doing it or Islamic extremist ,they are no different in my eyes cowardly scum. But nothing makes me laugh more than people going on tv and saying that they are doing this because "they do not like our freedom". Completely ignoring all the nefarious things the west has done in that region for centuries.[/quote]

    I find your comparison between Israel and Islamist extemist disgusting and appauling.
    Again, you should be ashamed of yourself![/quote]

    I personally don't give a f@ck what you find disgusting and "appaulling".
    If you can't connect the dots between both sides killing innocent people then that's on you homeboy ,but frankly i am sick of the hypocrisy.
    I find the deduce of such barbarism on both sides the epitome of cowardice .
    And for the record, you will never intimidate me with words like "shame" because of such an opinion my friend.

  3. #23

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    First of all R.I.P to all the paris victims. Secondly there is a difference in the way innocent lives are lost in the west and east. Both are terrible but in the middle east it is not on purpose as the west are trying to bomb the mad crazy lunatics and their leaders who oppress and kill their own people anyway. When it happens in the west it is just pure terrorism

  4. #24

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Soecnur, I will not go off topic here by starting this debate with you again.
    I only have one request from you - don't call me your friend. If you do not see the difference between me and the Islamic extremists, we are defently not friends.

  5. #25

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    First of all R.I.P to all the paris victims. Secondly there is a difference in the way innocent lives are lost in the west and east. Both are terrible but in the middle east it is not on purpose as the west are trying to bomb the mad crazy lunatics and their leaders who oppress and kill their own people anyway. When it happens in the west it is just pure terrorism
    What about when the Western governments arm and fund those mad crazy lunatics and their leaders?.

  6. #26

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    First of all R.I.P to all the paris victims. Secondly there is a difference in the way innocent lives are lost in the west and east. Both are terrible but in the middle east it is not on purpose as the west are trying to bomb the mad crazy lunatics and their leaders who oppress and kill their own people anyway. When it happens in the west it is just pure terrorism
    What about when the Western governments arm and fund those mad crazy lunatics and their leaders?.
    Like in Libya where they were trying to help the people overthrow the lunatic leader. Anyway I'm not going to get into a political argument about war. Alot of the human race are a bunch of crazy idiots. There should be no such thing as war. Our energy and money should be concentrated on important things like getting rid of poverty and exploring space not ruining mankind. I have no time for that crap

  7. #27

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    Like in Libya
    but not Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan etc...

    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    where they were trying to help the people overthrow the lunatic leader.
    and how is that going now?.

    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    Anyway I'm not going to get into a political argument about war
    Probably for the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    Our energy and money should be concentrated on important things like getting rid of poverty and exploring space not ruining mankind. I have no time for that crap
    I agree with that.

  8. #28

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by eurxe
    Soecnur, I will not go off topic here by starting this debate with you again.
    I only have one request from you - don't call me your friend. If you do not see the difference between me and the Islamic extremists, we are defently not friends.
    Where i state "YOU" ? find where i wrote that and quote me.

  9. #29

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    I think you will find that not many African's colonized by France will shed a tear for those that died Friday night as tragic as its was and they may be totally justified thinking like that.
    yes, because those people that got murdered while popping out for a meal, going to a concert or attending a football match have everything to do with French colonialism.

    ffs have a word with yourself. if that is truly the mindset of anybody then i'd question their moral sanity.

    there is no justification for thinking like that. none whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    My condolences go out to Lass Diarra who lost his cousin in the attacks.
    will they shed a tear for her by any chance?
    I am in no way justifying innocent lives lost in Paris ,i think i have firmly stated the cowardice in that act .
    But i am sick and toured of 90% of people thinking that the these things happen without provocation .
    Any sane person knows that killing innocent people is outrageous , but they put their head in the sand in trying toy understand the real meaning of why people are willing to blow themselves up and the innocent to try and prove a point.

    And before anyone comes with the promise of untold virgins in the afterlife please stop that foolishness.

  10. #30

    Re: Paris Under Terrorist Attack

    ISIS are Sunni sect who are trying to sprint their way to the apocalypse taking us with them so they can establish themselves further up the scale in paradise.

    The difficulty there is that they don't really have a line between politics and religion. It's one in the same, so there's no real negotiating with them when they see anyone opposed to them or not adhering to their beliefs as not worth having alive (even other Muslims ffs). There's no negotiating with that. Again, I will not blanket Islam as the sole reason for it, since Islam in itself is not the one pulling the trigger. People have taken bits and pieces of what they've read and have used it to justify their perverted actions as human beings with an agenda. Same can be said for other religions and ideologies, and really, the only common factor there are people.

    I have no military background so I will not even speculate on how to tactically eradicate ISIS, but I do firmly believe that the nations in the area like Saudi Arabia and Iran need to put their political differences aside for now as it is in everyone's best interest for ISIS not to spread further.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •