Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Round 3-2015/16

Re: FA Cup Round 3-2015/16

We own this trophy Specnur, we can do whatever we want now.

Peak Spurs.

Harry Kane just shut hit mouth. Who knew?

Sat 09/01/16
    Manchester United 1 - 0 Sheffield United

There was another snooze fest at OT as Utd bored their way to
    victory against Sheffield thanks to a late penalty from Wayne Rooney.

Sun 10/01/16
    Oxford United 3-2 Swansea City
    Chelsea 2 - 0 Scunthorpe United
    Carlisle United 2 - 2 Yeovil Town
    Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 2 Leicester City

We finally have our first upset of the weekend with League Two side Oxford beating Swansea!

It was a cracking game at WHL between Tottenham and Leicester.

I don't think Spurs should have been awarded that late penalty and believe Nathan Dyer was incredibly unlucky.

He didn't try and flick the ball away with his hand as judged by the referee who has let the North Londoners back into the cup.

oh he definately flicked the ball away , the question is did he intend that or was it just a natural action that he could not do much about ..having looked at the replays over and over again it does seem to me that Dyer has flicked the ball away intentionally as Danny Rose had knocked the ball past him...i disagree with the pundits who say he didnt know where the ball was ...you can see on the replay Dyer moves his hand out to flick the ball away...it doesnt just hit his hand .

Been working this weekend so I didn't see the Spurs game, watched the highlights and I think we were lucky to get that penalty. Harsh on Dyer, but as I've said a thousand times before, sh*t happens in football, you just have to accept the decision and get on with it. Nonetheless, I agree it looked a cracking cup tie.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Try telling Plonker that!!! He'll swear it's luck and has nothing to do with Wenger.

Sun 10/01/16
    Cardiff City 0 - 1 Shrewsbury Town

Good win for the League Two side away at their Welsh Championship opponents.

Tue 19/01/16
    Newport County 19 : 45 Blackburn Rovers

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Try telling Plonker that!!! He'll swear it's luck and has nothing to do with Wenger.
    6 FA Cups - joint most successful manager in the history of the competition, won the most trophies out of any manager in Arsenal's history, kept the ship steady when we moved to a new stadium and had less firepower in the market. Absolute legend and the best manager we have ever had - never took a bung like a dirty rotten cheat either.