Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup Round 3-2015/16

Re: FA Cup Round 3-2015/16

Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    We own this trophy Specnur, we can do whatever we want now.
    Try telling Plonker that!!! He'll swear it's luck and has nothing to do with Wenger.
    6 FA Cups - joint most successful manager in the history of the competition, won the most trophies out of any manager in Arsenal's history, kept the ship steady when we moved to a new stadium and had less firepower in the market. Absolute legend and the best manager we have ever had - never took a bung like a dirty rotten cheat either.
    another Wenger cheerleader...

Record worse defeat in over 100 years. (Utd 8-2). The first manager to record 52 defeats in the history of the Champions League - spanning over his record at Arsenal and previous club Monaco. Five successive round of 16 exits. Blamed his lack of investment on the Stadium which has now been exposed as a lie. 7 transfer windows of Giroud and without replacing Van Persie. Lied to the fans about Welbeck's fitness to continue with his worrying projects. Havent competed for a major trophy in 11 years. Has made the club a laughing stock. Continuously disrespecting the fans ..... and Alex Song.

George Graham took 400,000 in bungs from the club. Wenger's takes the 4th highest wages in World football from the supporters for not spending the club's money.

We own this trophy Specnur, we can do whatever we want now.
    Try telling Plonker that!!! He'll swear it's luck and has nothing to do with Wenger.
    6 FA Cups - joint most successful manager in the history of the competition, won the most trophies out of any manager in Arsenal's history, kept the ship steady when we moved to a new stadium and had less firepower in the market. Absolute legend and the best manager we have ever had - never took a bung like a dirty rotten cheat either.
    Did you hear that Poker??????? Poker? Where art thou?
    120 odd years since anyone one the cup 3 years in a row ,not sure if that is something Wenger would sacrifice a decent champions league or league title for but would like to see him do that. To do that in the modern era with amount of teams,the amount of games ,the lack of rest i think it would be one of the most incredible accomplishments in the history of sports period.

Did you hear that Poker??????? Poker? Where art thou?
    I'm right here. And I responded above.

Calm down turbo.

120 odd years since anyone one the cup 3 years in a row ,not sure if that is something Wenger would sacrifice a decent champions league or league title for but would like to see him do that. To do that in the modern era with amount of teams,the amount of games ,the lack of rest i think it would be one of the most incredible accomplishments in the history of sports period.
    You'd sacrifice a league title and a decent Champions League for another F.A Cup so that Wenger can boast he did it 3 times, the first after 120 years!!

You Wenger cheerleaders crack me up!!!

Mon 18/01/16
    Newport County 1 - 2 Blackburn Rovers

Replays

Tue 19/01/16
    Bristol City 19 : 45 West Bromwich
    Milton Keynes Dons 19 : 45 Northampton Town
    Portsmouth 19 : 45 Ipswich Town
    Aston Villa 19 : 45 Wycombe Wanderers
    Bradford City 19 : 45 Bury
    Yeovil Town 19 : 45 Carlisle United
    Bolton Wanderers 20 : 00 Eastleigh
    Reading 20 : 00 Huddersfield Town

Wed 20/01/16
    Leicester City 19 : 45 Tottenham Hotspur
    Liverpool 20 : 00 Exeter City

Leicester v Tottenham will be live on BBC1 on Wednesday night.

and oh yes ,contrary to what Poker will have you believe regarding footy viewing on this side of the Atlantic ,i will be watching my beloved Bristol City live against WBA . We have a good chance of the upset as we have just fired our coach and gotten a couple of new players in ,so i think the team will be up to prove their worth as players for the future. To be honest though i would lose this game and not feel bad about it, just so we can put all our energy in Championship survival .

Tue 19/01/16
    Bristol City 0 - 1 West Bromwich
    Milton Keynes Dons 3 - 0 Northampton Town
    Portsmouth 2 - 1 Ipswich Town
    Aston Villa 2 - 0 Wycombe Wanderers
    Bradford City 0 - 0 P Bury
    Yeovil Town 1 - 1 P Carlisle United
    Bolton Wanderers 3 - 2 Eastleigh
    Reading 5 - 2 Huddersfield Town

Eastleigh the last non league side in the competition are now out and miss chance to play Leeds in next round.

Wed 20/01/16
    Leicester City 19 : 45 Tottenham Hotspur
    Liverpool 20 : 00 Exeter City

Exeter are taking 6,000 fans for tonight's replay against Liverpool at Anfield.

The winners play West Ham next so I'm hoping there will be a massive upset!

Well at least we didn't get battered by the premiership outfit as that would have been devastating in our survival quest.
    We had our moments but the quality was just lacking as it should be really. Time to move up that league table now ,no distractions.

Going to be a tough one tonight, I'd love to see Spurs beat this thorn in our side tonight, really interested to see how Carroll and Bentaleb cope with Leicester's more experienced midfield, and how Son and Chadli do without the usual Kane focus. Leicester have made a lot of changes also, so this could be anything, COYS!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!