Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window-2016

January Transfer Window-2016

Will post here any major deals that are done when the January transfer window is open.
    Could PL top scorer Jamie Vardy be on the move if one of the big clubs decide to make an offer for him?

Re: January Transfer Window-2016

Well, I hope that Claudio Ranieri will be wise enough not to let go the main star in the team. Leicester without Vardy will not be able to win the Premiership.

I'd be more worried for them if they lost Mahrez, who is more likely to be the one teams are after.

I think it's imperative Arsenal do a lot of business in this window for a strong push for the title.

We're at least 6 World class players short. We need to build around Ozil, Sanchez and Cech and ship the deadwood out.

We've already signed the Egyptian lad from Basel by the looks of things for 5mil. Only seen clips of him but he looks very energetic and almost like Park was for Utd. Not the level we need but we'll have to see.

To do nothing in this window when we have the best chance of winning the title would be negligence of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    I think it's imperative Arsenal do a lot of business in this window for a strong push for the title.

We're at least 6 World class players short. We need to build around Ozil, Sanchez and Cech and ship the deadwood out.

We've already signed the Egyptian lad from Basel by the looks of things for 5mil. Only seen clips of him but he looks very energetic and almost like Park was for Utd. Not the level we need but we'll have to see.

To do nothing in this window when we have the best chance of winning the title would be negligence of the highest order.
    Problem is Poker when all the players we have are fit ,we will be over loaded.There isn't enough room for 6 world class players. There is actually not a team on the planet that has 6 world class players on their team. So you are again over exaggerating the situation .A team should comprise of 4 or 5 world class players (and in world class i am talking of the calibre of Zidnae, Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Ronaldinho etc) not some jumped up media creation whetting the latest headlines only to fade) at most with at least 2 resting while the others are playing any given game .Then you have a number of players with less ego ,decent talent , Prospects, or veterans with a couple of years left in them.
    I'd say we need another defensive mid and another striker and right back. Outside of that we are set. We are not even playing at our best yet this season if themed of last season is anything to go by and we are top of the league.

"6 world class players" in is the babblings of an absolute nutter !

Man Utd are reported to be close to doing a big deal for Lazio's Brazilian midfielder Felipe Anderson who has done well in Italy in last couple years.

We have the first deal of the season!

Leicester City have signed the talented young Birmingham City winger Demarai Gray for
    a bargain 3.75 M after activating his release clause. Brum must have been crazy to have such a low transfer fee in his contract!

Does this mean that Mahrez could be on his way out?

Liverpool have completed the signing of Serbia Under-21 midfielder Marko Grujic from Red Star Belgrade for 5 Million and loaned him back for rest of season.

French striker Alexandre Lacazette has rejected a move to Newcastle United after Lyon had accepted a 22m bid from the Magpies.

Good on him.

Who really wants to go to that shite club with shite southern hating fans who leave their 'fantastic' stadium after 20 mins.

Also links to SportsDirect would have played a part.