Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window-2016

Re: January Transfer Window-2016

Former Arsenal and Chelsea favourite Ashley Cole has been released from his AS Roma contract and signed for MLS club LA Galaxy where Steven Gerrard now plays.

Chelsea must be desperate as they are reported to be close to singing Brazil striker Alexander Pato once of AC Milan in Serie A.

Meanwhile WBA chairman Jeremy Peace wants 30 M for Saido Berahino plus Man Utd can buy Lukaku if they want him for 65 M!

Liecester have signed Ghana defender Daniel Amartey from Danish side FC Copenhagen on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.(6 M)

Mauro Zarate from West Ham to Fiorentina for 1.5 million.

Newcastle have agreed a fee of 12 million with Spurs for Andros Townsend.

I think it would be a good move for the England international to move to the Toon and he needs to play regular football.

Although if the Geordies go down it could be a disaster as he will lose his place with national team.

Crystal Palace have signed Adebayor on a free until end of season however it is thought that Spurs are still paying the strikers huge wages.

I'm slightly sad things didn't work out for Townsend, he showed some promise a couple of seasons ago and I think he's definitely good enough for the Prem. I think he'll do well with the Barcodes, if McClaren can get him to work on his final ball delivery.
    As for Adebayor, that mercenary twat will probably do well for Palace as he is on a short term contract - a wise move by Pardew as he'll doubtless stop trying with a long term contract, as he usually does.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Brazilian Pato has arrived in London to begin a 6 month loan spell with Chelsea.

Meanwhile Ramires who had been with the Blues for well over 5 years has left to go and play in China!
    Fee-25 million

I thought he was a decent player who always did his best and it seems was able to run for whole 90 mins.

LA Galaxy have signed Ashley Cole on a free transfer with the MLS club saying he is a risk worth taking.

Adebayor has admitted that he knows nothing about his new team Crystal Palace and has had to find out about them on Google!

Chelsea have completed loan signing of Pato until end of season.

Watford are close to signing Suarez!

Sadly not our old Vampire friend Luis but ex Atletico midfielder Mario who Hornets boss knows from time in Spain.

Spurs are also reported to be buying another Mousa Dembele, the young French striker who plays for Fulham!

Chelsea have signed American defender Matt Miazga from NY Red Bulls.
    Never heard of him!

Norwich have brought in Patrick Bamford on loan from Chelsea for rest of the season.

Middlesbrough are close to completing a massive 9 million deal for Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes.

West Brom have signed ex Spurs Sandro on loan from QPR.

Its deadline day on Monday.