Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup-4th Round-2015/16

Re: FA Cup-4th Round-2015/16

Hopefully Klopp will play the kids again in this round and we will field a strong line up and at least get a draw at Anfield.

I think Byram is cup tied as he already played for Leeds so not sure who will start at right back,perhaps Tomkins will do it.

Looking forward to watching Derby beat Utd this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Hopefully Klopp will play the kids again in this round and we will field a strong line up and at least get a draw at Anfield.
    A draw?

i'd be extremely disappointed to drawing with those clowns. nothing less than a treble will be acceptable for me.

This Man Utd game has all the ingredients for another upset, it would probably be another nail in LVG's coffin, here's hoping! I'd have like to have gone and seen us play Colly tomorrow but couldn't get a ticket, oh well illegal stream it is then! Liverpool vs West Ham ought to be a cracker tomorrow, impossible to call without having an idea of the strength of the sides both sides are likely to field. I'd have thought Klopp will be practically forced into playing a few fringe players to keep his first team fresh after Tuesday's grueller.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Fri 29/01/16
    Derby County 1 - 3 Manchester United

There was no upset at the IPro stadium last night and Utd's win should ease the pressure on LVG for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Fri 29/01/16
    Derby County 1 - 3 Manchester United

There was no upset at the IPro stadium last night and Utd's win should ease the pressure on LVG for the time being.
    Beaten by a better team who pass to their own players, we do sometimes. Martial spread Christie on a slice of toast in the first minute and gave him a torrid time for the next 92.

Not impressed with referee Anthony Taylor who comes from Cheshire where many Manure players live, I vaguely remember he gave us one foul [or was it two].

Nice goal from George Thorne.

Clement must shoulder the blame for the defeat by virtue of his team selection, the Worm Worrier had another poor game closely followed by Incey Wincey, Christie, Warlock and Johnson. Camara must start against PNE on Tuesday.

Anything better than watching Tottenham totally dominate a team and score a load of goals? Yes, it is watching Tottenham do that and then watch the Arse struggle against Burnley!

You know we're the back to back F.A Cup holders don't you Picks?

Your win against Colchester is pretty insignificant even if we are proper shite against Burnley.

You've got a long way to go before you can compare to us son!

Anyway.

I never want to see any of Wenger's chuck outs again. Walcott, Gibbs and Chamberlain can't even cut it against Burnley!!! I mean... what the hell is going on?

They are just awful, awful footballers that have no business in the game.

What's that? About 18 chances to impress each? Useless!. Wenger obsession with them isn't healthy. I can't understand how a basic average Joe football fan can see that these are not (and will never be) at the level for this league. But Wenger, who is supposed to be a seasoned professional football manager believes they have what it takes for top level football? I just can't get my head around it?

Theo Walcott is on top dollar and he's utter shite!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    Anything better than watching Tottenham totally dominate a team and score a load of goals? Yes, it is watching Tottenham do that and then watch the Arse struggle against Burnley!
    1 league cup this millennium? LOL indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    You know we're the back to back F.A Cup holders don't you Picks?

Your win against Colchester is pretty insignificant even if we are proper shite against Burnley.

You've got a long way to go before you can compare to us son!

Anyway.

I never want to see any of Wenger's chuck outs again. Walcott, Gibbs and Chamberlain can't even cut it against Burnley!!! I mean... what the hell is going on?

They are just awful, awful footballers that have no business in the game.

What's that? About 18 chances to impress each? Useless!. Wenger obsession with them isn't healthy. I can't understand how a basic average Joe football fan can see that these are not (and will never be) at the level for this league. But Wenger, who is supposed to be a seasoned professional football manager believes they have what it takes for top level football? I just can't get my head around it?

Theo Walcott is on top dollar and he's utter shite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    1 league cup this millennium? LOL indeed!
    Oh for sure, but don't tell me you weren't fearing the worst when Burnley equalised...on your home turf? We are coming for you!

Were you born in 1967 Pickles?