Chelsea v Manchester City
    Reading v West Brom/Peterborough

Watford v Leeds United
    Blackburn Rovers v Liverpool / West Ham United
    Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace
    Arsenal v Hull City
    Bournemouth FC v Everton

The tie of round is Chelsea v City.
    Arsenal have another lucky home draw and face Hull City again which wont please Tigers fans.
    We have a London derby between Spurs and Palace.
    Shrewsbury's reward for reaching 5th round is a home tie with Utd!
    If West Ham beat Liverpool in our replay we will face Blackburn Rovers away who are selling Rhodes.

Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

so you have Chelsea v Man City, a London Derby all-premier league tie and a repeat of the 2014 FA Cup Final.

what will they put on TV? Shrewsbury v Man United of course.

It'll be shocking if they do.

Surely theres too many big games to air before that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    It'll be shocking if they do.

Surely theres too many big games to air before that one.
    the narrative is already set.

its a banana skin. magic of the cup. minnows v giants. poor v rich. gritty underdog. out of their comfort zone pampered premier league stars. under pressure manager.

similar cliches are prepared for if they draw some decent team as well.

Liverpool needs this win more than West Ham currently,due to their positions in the league. West Ham have to be looking at that final champions league spot as a very reachable goal ,especially this season. But for Liverpool ,they basically need to give the fans something to cheer about ,because nothing else is within their reach.

Reds are in league cup final plus Europa League so 2 comps they can still win.
    West Ham have no chance to finish in the top 4 but could go on to do well in the FA Cup.
    Blackburn next in round 5.

5th Round

Sat 20/02/16
    Arsenal 12 : 45 Hull City
    Reading 15 : 00 West Brom
    Watford 15 : 00 Leeds United
    AFC Bournemouth 17 : 15 Everton

Sun 21/02/16
    Blackburn Rovers 14 : 00 West Ham United
    Tottenham Hotspur 15 : 00 Crystal Palace
    Chelsea 16 : 00 Manchester City

Mon 22/02/16
    Shrewsbury Town 19 : 45 Manchester United

The good news in terms of BBC coverage is (at least according to the online Radio Times):

Saturday: Bournemouth vs Everton

Sunday: Chelsea vs Man City

Oh you doubting cynics! I'm still a fan of the BBC's coverage of live sport, just a shame they haven't got a pot to p*ss in these days, there is something warm and comforting about settling down to watch sport on the BBC, maybe it's a nostalgia thing. Anyway, I'll miss the Chelsea game, I have an appointment at WHL on Sunday.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

I predict Adebayor to score the winner for Palace at WHL and then run the whole length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Spurs fans at the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    I predict Adebayor to score the winner for Palace at WHL and then run the whole length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Spurs fans at the other end.
    I seem to recall the big brave warrior done that in front of the Gooners while playing at home for Citeh, it would take a bit of real bravery for him to do that at an away ground! As it happens I'm really looking forward to the game, it will make a welcome change from the high pressure league matches which make me more nervous than a turkey in mid December.
    We beat them well enough away in the league, but it took the goal of the season by Deli Alli, and a pretty nice one from Chadli to seal the points and shut their irritating support up. I'd happily take the same again!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!