Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967

I seem to recall the big brave warrior done that in front of the Gooners

yes, i think one of the gunners fans was so angry he dropped a bit of his falafel and humous wrap all down his corduroy slacks.
    Hope it wasn't Pokers!
    Are you kidding!!?

I wouldn't be seen dead eating humous!!

so you have Chelsea v Man City, a London Derby all-premier league tie and a repeat of the 2014 FA Cup Final.

what will they put on TV? Shrewsbury v Man United of course.

Chelsea will be without JT again for the match on Sunday while City are reported to be sending out their reserve team as the poor billionaires have 4 games to play in 11 days.

so you have Chelsea v Man City, a London Derby all-premier league tie and a repeat of the 2014 FA Cup Final.
    i think you will find the FA Cup final of 2014 was between Arsenal and Hull City ...

Predicting an easy win today even with a changed side.

Hull won't care about this competition as much as getting promoted.

Arsenal 3 - 0 Hull

That was a bit boring. Neither team looks that up for it.

Iwobi is physically stronger than I thought...that's my take away from the first half.

Shite, really didn't need a replay. Our finishing was dreadful - one good shot and the game changes completely. Shame we didn't get that early penalty shout, Hull would have had to come forwards more with an early lead on our part.

Seen this before though, haven't we? Incapable of breaking down really average opposition because they pack the box.

Fiar play to Hull ,plenty of Premiership clubs this season have been unable to stop us when we pile on the pressure this season but the championship side did very well in this game. The Goal keeper had a blinder which should indicate something to those who didn't watch the game. Though we looked a bit disjointed and lacking fluidity ,but Hull had a lot to do with that . Iwobi and a better game than in previous outings so his development and confidence will help us gong forth ,but not sure if i would start him in the second leg if we indeed intend to try and win this thing for the 3rd time running. As Zinc said ,we didn't need an extra game that's for sure .

Results

Sat 20/02/16
    Arsenal 0 - 0 Hull City
    Reading 3 - 1 West Bromwich
    Watford 1 - 0 Leeds United
    AFC Bournemouth 0 - 2 Everton

Embarrassing.

Why is it Arsenal make the box standard goalkeepers look World class in almost every game.

Sh*t atmosphere today in the stadium too.