Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

  1. #21

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    Embarrassing.

    Why is it Arsenal make the box standard goalkeepers look World class in almost every game.

    Sh*t atmosphere today in the stadium too.
    I guess that's a common occurrence based on your participation!

  2. #22

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    #Bored by the Tigers, you've just been bored by the Tigers#....etc. Great performance by Jakupovic, credit to Hull for holding the Arse to a draw, and a good result from a Spurs point of view. If the Barcelona game goes to expectation Arsenal will only have the PL and the FA cup to focus on, so the longer they are in the cup the better.
    Seriously, teams like Hull can be incredibly frustrating, coming to an away ground and spending practically 90 minutes defending. The one concern for Arsenal fans is the lack of goals in recent games, they really should have finished this game off today. Not a good day for Sanchez to have his boots on the wrong feet, but I'm sure they'll do the job in the replay.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

  3. #23

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    Sanchez doesn't know how to pass the ball 5 yards at the moment. Don't blame Hull at all and don't think they were overly dirty about it, despite us having two decent penalty shouts. Yes the keeper played well but I'd only call 2 or 3 of his saves top drawn, the rest were straight down his throat.

    I felt a deep burning sense of rage as Ross Barkley scored his 700th deflected goal of the season thinking back to all our deflections taking the ball away from the back of the net - I'm not blaming luck because we're not making much for ourselves and our finishing has simply been poor for a long time but god damn.

  4. #24

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Yes the keeper played well but I'd only call 2 or 3 of his saves top drawn, the rest were straight down his throat.
    Well bugger me Zinc, you are a harsh critic, a Championship keeper makes "2 or 3" top draw saves away to Arsenal and you say "meh"? The man is the only reason Arsenal are going to have to make an unwanted detour to East Yorkshire, a keeper like that is gold dust, and possibly a big part of why Hull are sitting pretty at the top of their league.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

  5. #25

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    The Hammers are taking 7,000 away fans to Blackburn Rovers today,
    There should be better atmosphere than at the Emirates. :P

  6. #26

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    3-1 to West Ham at the moment but Kouyate has just been sent off and both sides are down to 10 men each!

    Hope to get either Reading or Watford at home in quarter finals if we get through the last 10 mins at Ewood Park.

  7. #27

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    FT
    Sun 21/02/16
    Blackburn Rovers 1-5 West Ham United

    I thought we would win today but not by 5-1! Another great display this afternoon from Payet and debut from Emunike.

    Man City have named 6 kids in their line up to take on Chelsea!

    The Blues should wipe the floor with this lot.

  8. #28

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Yes the keeper played well but I'd only call 2 or 3 of his saves top drawn, the rest were straight down his throat.
    Well bugger me Zinc, you are a harsh critic, a Championship keeper makes "2 or 3" top draw saves away to Arsenal and you say "meh"? The man is the only reason Arsenal are going to have to make an unwanted detour to East Yorkshire, a keeper like that is gold dust, and possibly a big part of why Hull are sitting pretty at the top of their league.
    If 'Yes the keeper played well' is 'meh' to you then our syntax is not aligned.

    Possibly he is a big part of why Hull are sitting pretty at the top of the table, but considering he's their sub keeper and hasn't made an appearance in the league this season I think you might be being overly generous.

  9. #29

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    Amazing stuff from Payet again - not trolling but signing a new deal with West Ham says to me he has absolutely no ambition so I don't really understand him as a player, definitely looks capable of playing for one of the big boys but perhaps he'll be a flash in the pan.

  10. #30

    Re: FA Cup-5th Round- 2015/16

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Amazing stuff from Payet again - not trolling but signing a new deal with West Ham says to me he has absolutely no ambition so I don't really understand him as a player, definitely looks capable of playing for one of the big boys but perhaps he'll be a flash in the pan.
    Maybe Payet only signed the new deal to put in a big buyout clause so the big clubs will have to pay more for him thus helping west ham get more money for him or something like that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •