Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: Who will win the tournament?

Re: Who will win the tournament?

that Iceland commentator !
    the beauty of the sport . Didn't know whether to laugh or cry ffs,brilliant stuff.

Iceland?

Nobody thought Leicester would win the PL last season!

if they beat Italy or Germany in the semis, then they will win the title

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster
    I'm going for ITALY at 18/1. With pOrTuGaL @ 22/1 to be the other team and finalist. Shocking odds for two good teams. Italy have a great defence.

Germany, England and Croatia can go far.
    Managed to get it with my 2nd guess. Didn't have any money on, but did notice that, before the first game kicked off, they were backed all the way down from 22/1 to 18/1. Probably because of the Ronaldo link. It would have seemed apt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster
    Managed to get it with my 2nd guess. Didn't have any money on, but did notice that, before the first game kicked off, they were backed all the way down from 22/1 to 18/1. Probably because of the Ronaldo link. It would have seemed apt.
    Brilliant, second choice team and you didn't back them...just glad you're not my accountant Tipster!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Didn't have any money then but was gonna put 50 on either. I did make money later on. About 150 from 30 outlay.

Was spot on with the big team vs the big teams all the time, just not so good with the big vs little teams - to cause upsets. At least I went for them.