Re: Euro 2016 Top Scorer

Top scorers

G. Bale Wales 2
    R. Lukaku Belgium 2
    Álvaro Morata Spain 2
    D. Payet France 2
    B. Stancu Romania 2

Well it doesn't look like Ronaldo will be top scorer after his hilarious fail against the mighty Iceland and Austria! The patriot in me says Vardy or Sturridge have a chance if England progress to the later stages, who else is going to score our goals? Kane will be out for the Slovakia game at least, and will probably only feature as a sub for the rest of the tournament unless he finds his mojo again. Personally I'd favour Vardy's chances, it would be an appropriate Hollywood ending to the film that is coming out about him next year. Is there anyone apart from Leicester fans actually interested in watching it?
    I'd say Lukaku has a chance with all the quality in the Belgium team, he won't be short of opportunities to score if they continue to play like they did against Ireland. Okay, Ireland are a limited side but Belgium really have a strong looking team, no reason why they cant go all the way in this thing. If they do the Lukaku man has every chance of racking a load of goals.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

G. Bale Wales 3
    Álvaro Morata Spain 3
    Nani Portugal 2
    Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal 2
    B. Dzsudzsák Hungary 2
    R. Lukaku Belgium 2
    D. Payet France 2
    I. Periši? Croatia 2
    B. Stancu Romania 2

G. Bale Wales 3
    A. Griezmann France 3
    Álvaro Morata Spain 3

Gareth Bale is still joint top scorer, can he add to his total against Belgium in QF's?

I can still see Gomez to pop up in that list.. he will playe every remaining Germany game.. so if they don't get thrown out by Italy or France/Iceland, then he might score enough still

A. Griezmann France 4
    G. Bale Wales 3
    O. Giroud France 3
    Álvaro Morata Spain 3
    D. Payet France 3

Atletico Madrid's Antione Griezmnan is now top scorer with 4 goals.

Gareth Bale hasn't scored now since the group stages but still has a chance against Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Simply
    I can still see Gomez to pop up in that list.. he will playe every remaining Germany game.. so if they don't get thrown out by Italy or France/Iceland, then he might score enough still
    Gomez is now out with an injury!

Thomas Muller still hasn't scored yet in this competition which is unusual.

Muller is in a terrible form somehow... I still thought Gomez would make it with maybe two goals against France and one in the final, but he won't be able to play again this tournament sadly...
    so I guess the top scorer will be french

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    I think Muller for sure ,he has the better team chemistry surrounding him ! Ronaldo will no doubt do his absolute best to bang in a boatload against minnows ,knowing full well his personal tally will wain against the better teams . I don't think England can afford to pump the ball to one player in particular ,if they do they will fall short of my expectation that's for sure. France won't put anyone up there for me and Lewandowski will have his work cut out because of the lack of talent around him to help get him any more than 4 or 5.
    So i'm picking Muller with Ronaldo close by .
    Muller still hasn't scored in any Euro yet!