Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: FA Cup Final-Crystal Palace v Man Utd-21st May

Re: FA Cup Final-Crystal Palace v Man Utd-21st May

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    I hate our national anthem, for the sentiments it expresses and because it is such a tuneless dirge. Scotland and Wales kick our arse when it comes to spine tingling anthems. I'd like Rule Britainnia to be our national anthem (for events where Britain as a whole is represented), and for England "Swords of a Thousand Men" by TenpoleTudor (one for the teenagers ).
    turn it in ffs!

although I do quite like that Tenpole Tudor song to be fair. would make for a quite hilarious sight seeing the England players line up singing along to it

Re: FA Cup Final-Crystal Palace v Man Utd-21st May

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    I hate our national anthem, for the sentiments it expresses and because it is such a tuneless dirge. Scotland and Wales kick our arse when it comes to spine tingling anthems. I'd like Rule Britainnia to be our national anthem (for events where Britain as a whole is represented), and for England "Swords of a Thousand Men" by TenpoleTudor (one for the teenagers ).
    turn it in ffs!

although I do quite like that Tenpole Tudor song to be fair. would make for a quite hilarious sight seeing the England players line up singing along to it
    Nah, I've thought it through, they could be holding symbolic swords in one hand and the severed head of a French man in the other while they sing it (not a real head, I don't want to be accused of racism), I think it'd be awesome. It would kick the New Zealand Haka into touch!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!