Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

  1. #1

    CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    Madrid and Atletico will meet in the CL again in Milan in a repeat of the 2014 final which Real unfairly won 4-1.

    Can Diego Simeone's side get revenge for that defeat or will the likes of Ronaldo,Bale and Benzema be too strong for them?

  2. #2

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    BT Sport have just announced that you can watch the final for free on their youtube channel on May 28th.
    Which can be found here

  3. #3

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    I think Atletico will win this time

  4. #4

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    The only people who care about this game are those who live in Madrid ,wouldn't surprise me if the viewing numbers were quite low for a champions league final featuring Real Madrid .
    However it will be an great game to watch i think. Not sure if it will have the passion of a English Derby.

  5. #5

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    The only people who care about this game are those who live in Madrid ,wouldn't surprise me if the viewing numbers were quite low for a champions league final featuring Real Madrid .
    However it will be an great game to watch i think. Not sure if it will have the passion of a English Derby.
    Spoken like a through premier league snob. You do realise real are one of the most popular clubs worldwide and atletico have plenty of followers especially in the Spanish speaking countries. Don't forget there's a big atletico fan who runs this forum

  6. #6

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    Thanks eaman!

    There are both Madrid and Atletico supporters groups in London and a very large Spanish community
    in the Notting Hill and Portobello Rd areas of the capital so i can imagine the bars in those parts of town will be quite full on Saturday.

    I see that Ronaldo was injured in training yesterday. I hope he can't play in the final!

  7. #7

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    REAL MADRID to lift the trophy at 3/4 (wins you a 75% return)

    Karim BENZEMA (23/10) for anytime goal-scorer for Real Madrid.
    Fernando Torres (3/1) for anytime goal-scorer for Atletico Madrid. (assuming Torres plays up front rather than Griezmann)

  8. #8

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    The only people who care about this game are those who live in Madrid ,wouldn't surprise me if the viewing numbers were quite low for a champions league final featuring Real Madrid .
    However it will be an great game to watch i think. Not sure if it will have the passion of a English Derby.
    Spoken like a through premier league snob. You do realise real are one of the most popular clubs worldwide and atletico have plenty of followers especially in the Spanish speaking countries. Don't forget there's a big atletico fan who runs this forum



    Well said mate.

  9. #9

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    BT Sport have just announced that you can watch the final for free on their youtube channel on May 28th.
    Which can be found here
    Nice post Hams!

    I didnt know that.

  10. #10

    Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

    Madrid

    Navas,Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Marcelo,Daniel Carvajal,Modri?,Bale,Kroos,Casemiro,Ronaldo,Benzem a

    Subs-Nacho,Rodríguez,Kiko Casilla,Lucas Vázquez,Jesé,Isco,Danilo

    Atletico
    Oblak ,Juanfran,Filipe Luis,Godín,Savi?,Gabi,Fernández,Saúl,Koke,Fernando Torres,Griezmann

    Subs-Moyá,Tiago,Correa,Hernández,Carrasco,Partey,Giméne z

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •