Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

Madrid and Atletico will meet in the CL again in Milan in a repeat of the 2014 final which Real unfairly won 4-1.

Can Diego Simeone's side get revenge for that defeat or will the likes of Ronaldo,Bale and Benzema be too strong for them?

Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

BT Sport have just announced that you can watch the final for free on their youtube channel on May 28th.
    Which can be found here

I think Atletico will win this time

The only people who care about this game are those who live in Madrid ,wouldn't surprise me if the viewing numbers were quite low for a champions league final featuring Real Madrid .
    However it will be an great game to watch i think. Not sure if it will have the passion of a English Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    The only people who care about this game are those who live in Madrid ,wouldn't surprise me if the viewing numbers were quite low for a champions league final featuring Real Madrid .
    However it will be an great game to watch i think. Not sure if it will have the passion of a English Derby.
    Spoken like a through premier league snob. You do realise real are one of the most popular clubs worldwide and atletico have plenty of followers especially in the Spanish speaking countries. Don't forget there's a big atletico fan who runs this forum

Thanks eaman!

There are both Madrid and Atletico supporters groups in London and a very large Spanish community
    in the Notting Hill and Portobello Rd areas of the capital so i can imagine the bars in those parts of town will be quite full on Saturday.

I see that Ronaldo was injured in training yesterday. I hope he can't play in the final!

REAL MADRID to lift the trophy at 3/4 (wins you a 75% return)

Karim BENZEMA (23/10) for anytime goal-scorer for Real Madrid.
    Fernando Torres (3/1) for anytime goal-scorer for Atletico Madrid. (assuming Torres plays up front rather than Griezmann)

Quote Originally Posted by eaman
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Spoken like a through premier league snob. You do realise real are one of the most popular clubs worldwide and atletico have plenty of followers especially in the Spanish speaking countries. Don't forget there's a big atletico fan who runs this forum

Well said mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    BT Sport have just announced that you can watch the final for free on their youtube channel on May 28th.
    Which can be found here
    Nice post Hams!

I didnt know that.

Madrid

Navas,Sergio Ramos,Pepe,Marcelo,Daniel Carvajal,Modri?,Bale,Kroos,Casemiro,Ronaldo,Benzem a

Subs-Nacho,Rodríguez,Kiko Casilla,Lucas Vázquez,Jesé,Isco,Danilo

Atletico
    Oblak ,Juanfran,Filipe Luis,Godín,Savi?,Gabi,Fernández,Saúl,Koke,Fernando Torres,Griezmann

Subs-Moyá,Tiago,Correa,Hernández,Carrasco,Partey,Giméne z