Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

Re: CL Final-Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid-28th May

Dissapointed with the result. Thought Athletico might win after drawing level - not that the Real goal should have stood - surely offside. Maybe the underdog victories recently gave me a false sense of hope. Not sure Oblak was much use with the penalties. Never like to see a goalie not even bother to dive, even if it looks futile, they were good penalties give it a go!. As for Pepe disgraceful - Gary Lineker summed it up well:

Hey Seamus, Its Atletico NOT Athletico!
    I think Gary Lineker is a bit of a dick and should stop trying to be a comedian but i agree with him that Pepe is a big dick and a massive cheat.
    I hope England team give him a good kicking when we play Portugal on Thursday.
    Pepe not Lineker!

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Messi would have done better in my eyes and it really kind of highlights how meter Messi is than Ronaldo for me.
    While I agree that Ronaldo had a poor game it is worth mentioning that ROnaldo's team beat Atletico Madrid but Messi's team got knocked out by them. ,

in other news, Zinedine Zidane has joined Roberto Di Matteo in the list of managers who have won the Champions League, all while Wenger remains potless. ,

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    ... a repeat of the 2014 final which Real unfairly won 4-1.

You haven't changed at all
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.