Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Everton sacked Roberto Martinez/Koeman In

Re: Everton have sacked Roberto Martinez.

I can do Tottenham's end of season report, just copy
    Finished behind Arsenal
    and paste it at the end of each season.

I'd be really disappointed in Koeman if he jumps ship to Everton.

not a particularly big leap forward but potentially the offer of extra resources might be what tempts him.

I like him but will lose a bit of respect for him if he makes this move.

It's official, Koeman off to Everton a better move for Everton than for Koeman in my opinion, but if he can get some improvement out of Everton it will only add to what should be an extremely competitive league next season.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Re: Everton sacked Roberto Martinez/Koeman In

I would have stayed at Southampton who are a very well run club and think Ronald Koeman has made a backwards step in becoming Everton's next manager.

If they sell Lukaku and Stones in the summer the new coach will find it hard to replace those 2 even if he has been promised what is it some 150 m to spend?

Re: Everton sacked Roberto Martinez/Koeman In

Southampton hired French manager Claude Puel to replace Ronald Koeman. He had quite a lot of success with Lyon until PSG got all that Arab money.

Everton have fired Ronald Koeman following
    the 5-2 defeat at home by Arsenal with Toffees now in bottom 3.

Did the Dutchman deserve to get the boot?

Busy season for sackings! Frank de Boer, Craig Shakespeare, and now Koeman. I think he was unlucky to be in charge at a time when they have just sold their prize goal scoring asset. They looked good for a while after Rooney scored that cracker on Sunday, but then you could see them slowly fall back into negative ways. Maybe his own fault for not insisting the club goes balls out to get Giroud? Not the same player as Lukaku for sure, but a natural goal scorer, he would have had given their attack focus. I think his career will survive this failure.
    Slaven Bilic is now under pressure, I reckon he is next for the chop, especially if Spurs thump West Ham in the cup. Mark Hughes seems to be struggling with Stoke as well, could be five down by Chrimbo!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinc View Post
    I can do Tottenham's end of season report, just copy and paste it at the end of each season.
    I do wish he still posted here so I could make him suck it up!