Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euros Predictions mini-league game

Re: Euros Predictions mini-league game

Have made my Group stage predictions

Still time to join in if any of you guys haven't done so yet

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Looking forward to this comp ,just hoping i can stay on top of the predictions though with my moving about .

good work getting them excuses in early.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill
    Looking forward to this comp ,just hoping i can stay on top of the predictions though with my moving about .

good work getting them excuses in early.
    No ,it's true ! i'm going to do my best to stay on top of this game but i can't promise myself full participation throughout the duration. : (
    It's going to be a lot of fun.
    I am even more enthused knowing my success could rid the forum of some dead wood!

The stakes have never been higher.

how long have you got to use that Harry Kane image ffs? It's doing my head in!
    I'd rather that black faced caricature you donned when i first happened upon this forum!
    I have a sentimental connection to that one , it was the the very thing that made me want to join this forum.
    If it weren't for that i would have kept browsing the net for other sources of stimulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings

The stakes have never been higher.
    Yeah ,you got that right pal!

how long have you got to use that Harry Kane image ffs? It's doing my head in!
    I'd rather that black faced caricature you donned when i first happened upon this forum!
    I have a sentimental connection to that one , it was the the very thing that made me want to join this forum.
    If it weren't for that i would have kept browsing the net for other sources of stimulation.
    How do you think I feel ffs? after the Euros I can dump it thankfully.

you talking about the Garnett avatar? not sure i'll be able to dig that back out but i'm obviously delighted that you came to know and love so much - I will, of course, do my best to return it.

I think Specs is talking about that black man avatar that Big Jono setup for you years ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings
    I think Specs is talking about that black man avatar that Big Jono setup for you years ago....
    Jono set that up? I should have known that cracker had something to do with that!
    Peckerwood m@therf@cker!