Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: R16-England v Iceland-27th June-Kick Off-8pm

Re: R16-England v Iceland-27th June-Kick Off-8pm

Too many selfish Spurs players, playing for themselves trying to get in the shop window - without our best player, Wilshere, we don't have much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinc
    Too many selfish Spurs players, playing for themselves trying to get in the shop window - without our best player, Wilshere, we don't have much.
    Yeah, lets see the bigger picture, right Zinc?
    Nightmare first half, ffs I ask you, our defence . Man, even if we somehow scrape through this (and it will be a scrape) we'll be f*cked against France who will give our back four a stern examination. Horrible, horrible, horrible PAIN!!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Can't believe this sh!t
    I was dumbfounded when i heard Sterling was starting this game ,he got us the penalty and has beeb better than his previous outings. But if you are going to have two underperforming players on the pitch at the same time one wouldn't be him for me.
    I'll give Kane a couple of minutes in this game then off he goes for Vardy and have to get Rashford on as well at some point.

Roy showing some intent by bringing Wilshere on fro Dier!

What a disgrace

congrats to Iceland

Roy Hodgson fecking out!

This will go down as England's darkest hour and most embarrassing defeat ever.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Roy Hodgson fecking out

Spurs'd it.

Our next manager should not have his nationality stipulated before discussions.

Why is Joe Hart still being described as a 'World Class' keeper?!.

Just embarrassing. Was worried coming into this game with all of the 2nd Round matches being won by the favourites I thought a shock was bound to be on the cards.

Im putting 20 on Iceland to go all the way - Year of the underdog and all that!.

Our next manager should not have his nationality stipulated before discussions.
    Laurent Blanc is free isn't he?

Well deserved win for Iceland.. they looked very dangerous upfront and defended with all of their hearts..
    it was an embarrassing performance by some english players tho... especially from Rooney...

I still think this english team might have some future.. today will be a good lesson for some of the younger players and hopefully they will grow with that experience..

but I can't wait what specnur has to say.. he was already counting the days until England would lift the trophy... he got proven so wrong this tournament, I'm really excited to hear his excuses..

Spurs'd it.
    Surely not, there is some crazy internet chatter that Jack "Midfield General" Wilshire came on in the second half, though that can't be right because I never heard his name in the second half right?

Awful, awful display, it couldn't be worse. Not a player on the park I'd give a 5/10 for, embarrassing stuff, the football gods vomit in my kettle once again. Hodgson will go, so we start yet another rebuild with another manager...
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!