Thread: R16-Hungary v Belgium-26th June-Kick Off-8pm

R16-Hungary v Belgium-26th June-Kick Off-8pm

Hungary surprisingly came top of their group above fancied Portugal while Belgium finished 2nd in their group after losing to Italy in opening match
    Could there be another upset?

Re: R16-Hungary v Belgium-26th June-Kick Off-8pm

Teams

Hungary
    1 G. Király
    23 R. Juhász
    20 R. Guzmics
    4 T. Kádár
    2 Á. Lang
    7 B. Dzsudzsák
    14 G. Lovrencsics
    15 L. Kleinheisler
    8 Á. Nagy
    10 Z. Gera
    9 Á. Szalai

Belgium
    1 T. Courtois
    3 T. Vermaelen
    5 J. Vertonghen
    2 T. Alderweireld
    16 T. Meunier
    6 A. Witsel
    4 R. Nainggolan
    10 E. Hazard
    7 K. De Bruyne
    14 D. Mertens
    9 R. Lukaku

..woah.. Belgium looked like they really improved over the last games.. if they really learn how to play together, they will be a huge problem for any team in the final..

FT

Hungary 0-4 Belgium
    0-1 Alderweireld 10'
    0-2 Batshuayi 78'
    0-3 Hazard 79'
    0-4 Carrasco 90'

It was a tough result on Hungary who had managed to hold on and get back in to the game until the 78th minute

Eden Hazard's goal was outstanding and in my view he his now the best player in the tournament so Wales better watch out in the quarters!

seeing Hazard play like this really does grate on me ,not that i have any love for Chelsea football club ,but just how unprofessional the player is.
    I don't think any manager with ounce of common sense would buy this player based on his performances for both club and country in the last year .
    Complete tosser the bloke simple as that .
    As for the game i thought Hungary actually played some food football for a team that was completely off the radar for the last 20 years or so.
    As for Belgium they played close to what should be expected of them ,probably the beast i've seen Witsel play and he was still very ordinary!
    If they keep playing like this they should do well ,but i think like Spurs they are a bit mentally fragile in terms of confidence and lets face it ,it was only Hungary so lets try and keep some sort of perspective.