Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: QF-Wales v Belgium-1st July-Kick Off-8pm

QF-Wales v Belgium-1st July-Kick Off-8pm

Wales beat Northern Ireland 1-0 in a scrappy last 16 tie to reach the quarters and will need their world class star Gareth Bale
    to be at his very best against Belgium who destroyed Hungary 4-0 in their match with Eden Hazard scoring a brilliant goal in a tremendous display
    Any prediction?

Re: QF-Wales v Belgium-1st July-Kick Off-8pm

I think the Belgium squad had a lot of synergy problems in the beginning.. but as they progressed they seem to solve this..
    I can see them winning the title if they continue to improve like that...

Disgusting video footage has just emerged of Wales players lead by Aaron Ramsey wildly celebrating Iceland's win against England
    so i hope they get stuffed by Belgium on Friday night.

if you can't take it you should;t dish it out as far as i'm concerned when it comes down to England v Wales rivalry.
    They have every right to celebrate ,it was an embarrassment to be on the same land mass as that lot.
    It should be an interesting game this one Belgium looked good in their last game ,but i feel Wales should be a little bit of a sturdier test than tier last opponent.
    Might even go to penalties.

Wales are, let's face it, a one man team albeit they highlighted how poor the England performance was by spanking Russia three zip. Belgium are looking a class outfit, quality from back to front, they'll have no worries about facing Wales.
    I'm with Hams, I'll be cheering on Belgium in this game, I said from the start I'm an England fan first and foremost, and I'll enjoy seeing the sight of thousands of miserable Welsh faces as they get taught a footballing lesson by Belgium. 1-3 is the forecast.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

I'll cheer for Wales as they seem to be the easier opponent in the final for me

I always used to support the home nations plus Ireland when i was growing up but stopped because of the continued unjust hatred towards England
    not just in football but in the rugby also and other sports and now only continue to back Northern Ireland but that video that has just come out showing
    the Wales players wildly celebrating Iceland beating England was out of order and showed a lack of respect plus Bale has come out with a lot of nonsense too
    before the match with the 3 Lions that they had more pride and passion than us was rubbish and i cant wait for Belgium to beat them and wipe the smug smile of their faces

The only reason why Wales are even here is because they are a one man team due to the brilliance of Gareth Bale as he alone was responsible for them qualifying for Euro 2016.

The good news for Wales is that Jan Vertonghen is out with an injury and Thomas Vermaelen suspended so Belgium will be lacking numbers in defence.

Teams

Wales
    1 W. Hennessey
    2 C. Gunter
    3 N. Taylor
    6 A. Williams
    5 J. Chester
    4 B. Davies
    11 G. Bale
    16 J. Ledley
    9 H. Robson-Kanu
    7 J. Allen
    10 A. Ramsey

Belgium
    1 T. Courtois
    2 T. Alderweireld
    16 T. Meunier
    21 J. Lukaku
    15 J. Denayer
    6 A. Witsel
    4 R. Nainggolan
    10 E. Hazard
    7 K. De Bruyne
    11 Y. Carrasco
    9 R. Lukaku

Yeah, weakened back four, but Belgium should still have too much for Wales all over the park. Real shame about the delays in the Euro Tunnel that mean a lot of Welsh fans have paid a lot of money but will miss the game...
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!