Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SF-Germany v France-7th July-Kick Off-8pm

SF-Germany v France-7th July-Kick Off-8pm

Germany needed to beat Italy 6-5 on pens to reach the semi finals but will now be without Hummels and Khedira for this match.
    France thrashed Iceland 5-2 in Paris with Giroud scoring twice and Griezmann who is now the top scorer at the Euros with 4 goals.
    Can the hosts beat the world champions?

Re: SF-Germany v France-7th July-Kick Off-8pm

Who will Portugal play in the final? Germany or France?

Hummels and Khedira will be a miss for Germany, but the game is bound to be tight nonetheless and you just can't rule them out. First big test for France this one, fair play to them the way they swatted away Iceland but apart from that game I can't say they've really impressed me. Germany 2 France 1.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

..this match will show if Germany is deep enough to compensate all of these missing players.. Reus, Gundogan, Hummels, Khedira, Gomez and players like Muller and Gotze not in form..
    .. I still think Germany is the better team, but this french team seems be motivated as hell and I have huge respect for Giezmann

Teams

Germany
    1 M. Neuer
    17 J. Boateng
    4 B. Höwedes
    3 J. Hector
    7 B. Schweinsteiger
    8 M. Özil
    18 T. Kroos
    14 E. Can
    11 J. Draxler
    21 J. Kimmich
    13 T. Müller

France
    1 H. Lloris
    19 B. Sagna
    3 P. Evra
    21 L. Koscielny
    22 S. Umtiti
    14 B. Matuidi
    8 D. Payet
    18 M. Sissoko
    15 P. Pogba
    9 O. Giroud
    7 A. Griezmann

such an interesting match up this one ,really can't wait tow arch it unfold .my heart says France by at least 2 goals ,but Germany's team unity will keep it tight.
    Neither team have impressed me at all though this tournament.

WTF just happened? Has the ref had a tenner on France to win this? Farcical refereeing, if that was a penalty call me Susan. Saying that, Germany by far the better team but they haven't really tested Lloris. Simply's concern about the form of Muller may be justified, they need to turn that possession into goals second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    Saying that, Germany by far the better team but they haven't really tested Lloris.
    OK, got that wrong, they produced one brilliant save from the Tottenham keeper.

HT

Germany 0-1 France

How the feck could that have been a penalty?!

Trust Thierry Henry in the studio to say that he thought it was a spot kick

I'm sure if Germany play like they did in first half they will get back into game in 2nd period.

Too average teams in the final. Germany were definitely the better team in the first but it was a stupid mistake from sweinsteiger. Definite penalty. You can't put your hand out in front of your head like that. He knew he was making himself bigger