Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Final-Portugal v France-10th July-Kick Off-8pm

Re: Final-Portugal v France-10th July-Kick Off-8pm

Portugal 0-0 France

Extra time

What a boring final

I blame Payet for taking out Ronaldo!

Looks like this is heading for penalties.

Whats going on with these Moths at the Stade de France? They appear to have taken over the stadium and Ronaldo when he went down injured!

this is officially the weirdest tournament I ever witnessed

Worst team ever to win the euros. At least Greece won most games and topped their group in 04. It's all Icelands fault for scoring that last second winner against Austria

Portugal won only 1 of their 7 games in regular time.... lmao

Somebody said clatenburg might help the Portuguese and he did. He saw kosceilnys white hand handle the ball even though it was the black hand of eder. Kosceilny couldn't take down eder when he probably would have on any other occasion as he would have gotten a second yellow

FT

Portugal 1-0 France
    1-0 Eder 109'

Congrats to Portugal for winning Euro 2016 and their first ever major tournament.
    It was a brilliant strike from Eder to win the final in extra time in what had been a poor game.

France were very poor i thought tonight and only have themselves to blame for not being the champions.

So we have had Leicester winning the PL and now the Portuguese triumphing in Paris, what a crazy year it has been!

I guess the really does confirm Ronaldo as the greatest player of all time .Even when he is not on the pitch his energy off the pitch has lifted his team to heights unimagined.

Only caught the extra time due to work commitments, sounds like I dodged a bullet! 2016 - year of the underdog it might be known as in years to come, even Brexit seemed a bit of an underdog at the time! Well done Portugal, not a team that plays attractive football but if England had done the same thing I'd be doing somersaults now. Tough luck France, the devil farts in your face I'm afraid. At least Lloris has practice of experiencing disappointment at the end of a campaign...

Overall it has not been an exactly scintillating tournament, my biggest memory will probably be the heroic Icelanders, great fun!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

In my eyes the real champions of this euro are Iceland, Wales and the Irish