Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Europa League-1st-3rd Round Qualifying-2016/17

Re: Europa League-1st-3rd Round Qualifying-2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill

as far as I know, it isn't being screened by anyone. that might change but you might need to revert back to the old days of teletext for your updates ,
    Premier Sports a subscription channel on Sky who are showing Europa early rounds could have had it but have decided to cover Aberdeen!

I think West Ham's game will be live on Talksport 2 radio so will listen to it on there then.

Good lucky Steely!

our co chairman has advised everyone to get there early tonight.

Hopefully the Hammers will put on a decent display after that rubbish performance in 1st leg and we can overturn that 2-1 loss and go on to win.

Result
    2nd Leg

West Ham 3-0 Domzale

2 first half goals from Kouyate and another from Feghouli gave us a 4-2 win on agg and a place in the play off round.

The crowd of 54,000 was a record for the Irons.

How was it Steely?

What was the atmosphere like etc?

Thanks for the review Steely

I was wondering how the Westfields shopping centre was going to react to having
    thousands of West Ham fans walking through the complex before and after match days.
    There could be chaos if opposing fans decide to have a scrap outside the front of Marks and Spencers!

I heard that they are going to ban football supporters from walking through and will have security guards on the doors during match days.