Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61516

Thread: Premier League Prediction Competition

very close between all of us in predictions league.

I was quite shocked though that Seamus
    thought West Brom would beat Man City last weekend!

It's funny you say this. I once saw Seamus to make a ridiculously shocking prediction. I can't remember what it was though but he was the only one who got it wrong. I was thinking of mentioning it here so people could point and laugh but I suppose because of my high moral values I decided against it.

Having said that I feel there's too much parity in this league. I don't feel safe at all in the top anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    It's funny you say this. I once saw Seamus to make a ridiculously shocking prediction. I can't remember what it was though but he was the only one who got it wrong. I was thinking of mentioning it here so people could point and laugh but I suppose because of my high moral values I decided against it.
    Yeah - cheers mate!

I just had this feeling that the great run of form that City are on will eventually come to an end and it will be a match like away at West Brom where it will happen.

You got the right idea but backwards approach. Man City will lose one day but it won't be the likes of you and me who will predict this. It will be professional pundits from goal.com or something. So you will do well for yourself by sticking with more conservative options.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    Man City will lose one day but it won't be the likes of you and me who will predict this. It will be professional pundits from goal.com or something.
    You've let the cat out of the bag about how you get your predictions now!.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    You've let the cat out of the bag about how you get your predictions now!.
    I thought the same myself when I read that! I am quite pleased to be pushing the professional pundits with my predictions!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!