Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League Prediction Competition

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    Where do you play this?
    The site is here Mel http://www.predictthepremiership.com/site/login Join up and look for the forumfootball.co.UK league. The code to join is 763444

Staggering 1,6 points per game for me so far. Though we'll have to see whether the busy schedule of this league will wear me down.

Hams wins week 16 and closes the gap behind league leader Pickle to only 16 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Hams wins week 16 and closes the gap behind league leader Pickle to only 16 points.
    Surely Specs is the winner this week, up to second place and he maintained the 15 point gap between us from the weekend despite me having a pretty good midweek. Seamus is this week's loser, he has gone off the rails to drop to 5th place - how the mighty have fallen!

The lead is stretched to 20 points, but kudos to Hams who moves up to second spot despite playing 22 less games than me. He would surely be challenging if it were not for that. Mel has a good week as the 'newbie' (come the end of the season we'll have to do a "handicap" table to take into account the players who haven't played a full roster of games), and Specs stays just ahead of the Hill man despite being even on points. Seamus, meanwhile, has clearly been eating too many Quality Street soft centres in the festive season and lacks match fitness. He finds himself in a lowly fifth, but still it's a better league positon than Man Utd (or Ross County)

I had a great week in terms of getting the single points but I'm failing to convert them into three far too often for my liking.

not good enough for a man of my stature.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    The lead is stretched to 20 points, but kudos to Hams who moves up to second spot despite playing 22 less games than me. He would surely be challenging if it were not for that. Mel has a good week as the 'newbie' (come the end of the season we'll have to do a "handicap" table to take into account the players who haven't played a full roster of games), and Specs stays just ahead of the Hill man despite being even on points. Seamus, meanwhile, has clearly been eating too many Quality Street soft centres in the festive season and lacks match fitness. He finds himself in a lowly fifth, but still it's a better league positon than Man Utd (or Ross County)

I have been overdoing it on the Strawberry Creams but come the New Year I will be making a charge for the title!.

If County finish the season in 5th however I will be ecstatic!

The lead is reduced to 17 points as Steely has a very good Christmas to draw level on points with Hams in second place, he picked up 12 points this round. Mel continues to show an aptitude for this with 11 points gained, while Specs and Seamus continue to pick up points but not enough to improve their league placings. The next round begins Friday gentlemen, don't forget - snooze and you lose!