Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League Prediction Competition

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    Fuck my life. Forgot there was a match on friday and forgot to predict saturdays games because of new years celebrations. This is a disaster.

Maybe there is something about this league being tough with no winter break

Did try to warn you dude...

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    Where was this???

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    The next round begins Friday gentlemen, don't forget - snooze and you lose!
    I got caught out myself with the Middlesbrough game Mel, a lot of traffic this time of year!

ffs! missed all of yesterday's games !
    Losing some momentum now .

The gap at the top is back to twenty points, but Steely had a decent week and is now is second place. Next predictions are for the 14th of January, put it in your diary Mel!

I forgot to predict last week FFS!
    Have now fallen 25 points behind Pickle but still time to get back on track again.

The Man Utd vs Liverpool result bailed me out on an otherwise very thin week, to keep me twenty points above Steely. Seamus had the best week with some bold predictions to net 11 points, benefitting from exact score bonus points for predicting the correct score for the Leicester vs Chelsea game (you get them if less than 5% of other punters forecast the score correctly). I'm still feeling pretty safe with my lead though!

Aye, sometimes it pays to go for an eccentric scoreline, especially when you consider that this is the English Premier League where you can have matches that regularly notch up 6 or 7 goals.

Steely is the man this week, notching up 11 points having got the Stoke vs Man Utd game right to claim the bonus, the gap is now 18 points. Kudos to ODogg, no longer posting but still participating in this nonsense!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    fuming you scraped the Sunday three pointer to keep that gap quite large!
    Scraped?That was a tactical rear-guard action fella, in case my Saturday forecasts were wide of the mark!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!