Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League

I have renewed our Fantasy Premier League game again for 2016/17.
    They didn't give a code but look out for Forum.Football.Co.UK to join our competition.
    The PL have done up their website and its looking much better than before.

Code to join our league

970829-255596

Re: Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Hey Hams, are you sure about there being no need for a code? When I try and join a private league I am automatically prompted for a code, there doesn't appear to be a way of doing a search for football.forum.co.uk.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967
    Hey Hams, are you sure about there being no need for a code? When I try and join a private league I am automatically prompted for a code, there doesn't appear to be a way of doing a search for football.forum.co.uk.
    will investigate again Pickles, when i renewed last seasons competition they didn't give me a code but as you say there must be one so that new players can join in.

Have found the code to join our league.

970829-255596

Nice one Hams.

Its the same as last year, if you re log in it will automatically enter you.

Im in again!

I have gone for a strike force of Sergio Aguero and Andy Carroll up front with Payet and Ozil running midfield and Spurs full backs Rose and Walker bombing down the flanks plus others!

I've burnt my money on a strong midfield and attack - Alli, Willian, Sigurdson and Mata in the middle, Defoe and Giroud up front. I really should learn about picking Gooners though, Giroud is injured before the frigging season begins! Apart from Alderweireld my back four look weak (I'd run out of money by the time I got to the defence) but I've got the two classiest keepers in the PL - Llloris and de Gea.

Looks like someone has been copying my front line ,it's not going to matter though.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Looks like someone has been copying my front line ,it's not going to matter though.

Yeah, right, now I know you've picked the same front line I know I've made a mistake!