Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Draws - 2016/17

If arsenal had finished second it would have been barca again I think. Depends if they would have been in the same pot as psg were in or if it works differently. But it seems there the only two teams arsenal ever get. Specnur the chance of revenge must make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    laughed heartily when I saw the draw.

looking forward to specnur's analysis.
    Obviously you missed my earlier post mate!

My son texted me the news i thought he was taking the piss, because he knows how animated i get talking about this champions league draw swindle.
    It really is quite astonishing how blatant they are with this bullsh!t.
    Last edited by specnur; 12-12-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    If arsenal had finished second it would have been barca again I think. Depends if they would have been in the same pot as psg were in or if it works differently. But it seems there the only two teams arsenal ever get. Specnur the chance of revenge must make you happy.
    We'll probably get Barca next!

Sods law innit Arsenal win their group for the first time in ages and still manage to draw Bayern ...can they knock them out ,,well I for one think they have a damn good chance this time around
    As for the other two ....I think its the end of the road for Leicester but can see Manchester City progressing IF they can run in to some kind of form before the ties take place

Very funny that Arsenal get Bayern again, but it gives them a chance for revenge at long last. In the never ending debate "Wenger is he all that?", to finally beat the Germans and to get Arsenal to a final would cement his place as a legend at the club. I cant see it happening, but who knows in the crazy world of football (no, I'm not being sarcastic).
    Man City will probably beat Monaco, but I cant see them getting to the final, and Leicester will go out inevitably when they meet the decent sides.

I hope Arsenal can win this game.
    Maybe it´s the time where the chances are the biggest but it´s a Long way to ferbruary and march.

specnur I think this is the best shot in years for Arsenal to beat Bayern, as Bayern have become significally worse under Ancelotti in my opinion. I think Arsenal has a chance to win this over two legs!
    In the past I was the first one to claim that Arsenal wouldn't stand a chance against Bayern and I have been right everytime.
    But this time I have the feeling that this is not the case anymore!

I just hope Arsenal can their fortunes against Bayern Munich

This is our best ever chance to take down Bayern.

It's just the 34 years in the buiness and Wenger's ZERO European Cups that has me slightly concerned.